RCCL One Meter Monitors

35 minutes ago, BecciBoo said:

It still amazes the number of negative people on these boards.  And they don't want anyone ELSE to have fun either....different strokes for different folks.  If they want to be miserable, they are more than welcome to.  We're going to have a fantabulous cruise, people or no people. All we need are our cruise buds!  Views and Ques looked like they were having an absolute ball...prison??????  NOT

You need not be so nasty and critical of me on a personal level. I have never done so to you and/or anyone individually. Like you and everyone else on these boards, I'm entitled to state my thoughts and opinions and I make no apologies to you for doing so. And it isn't that I'm being negative but rather I'm not as positive as you about cruising under these types of protocals. To a level that a policing is needed.  There are other ways to enjoy a vacation that does not require them. 

Also... I don't care that you have fun! Why should I? Go enjoy yourself. I actually hope you do. And you are totally correct, different strokes for different folks. I'll wait until the real world of cruising starts. I have my reservation in place and will book another soon enough. But not for this year!  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jimbo said:

No offense, but maybe if we lived in Arkansas like yourself we would feel the same way. But whatever, enjoy your cruise when the times comes.

No offense taken...you don't know any better and I hope it stays that way, too many people moving into paradise as it is.  I wouldn't live anywhere else...and don't worry we will....

2 hours ago, Goodtime Cruizin said:

You need not be so nasty

That's really funny considering I wasn't even replying to YOU.  That wasn't even your quote that I referenced????  Ace said that not you, right?  Well anyway I don't consider what I said nasty at all, just my views on a cruise not being a prison...are you confused?  And...I did not mention you or anyone in particular in the first place.  Why would you think I was talking to you when you just quoted Ace???????

Touchy

Edited by BecciBoo

18 minutes ago, BecciBoo said:

That's really funny considering I wasn't even replying to YOU.  That wasn't even your quote that I referenced????  Ace said that not you, right?  Well anyway I don't consider what I said nasty at all, just my views on a cruise not being a prison...are you confused?  And...I did not mention you or anyone in particular in the first place.  Why would you think I was talking to you when you just quoted Ace???????

Touchy

Your quote shows my name. I have no idea why either as I did not post that.  

10 hours ago, Goodtime Cruizin said:

Your quote shows my name. I have no idea why either as I did not post that.  

In your post #82 you quoted and replied to Ace as saying that, I was commenting on his post not yours.  Sorry you misunderstood, clear now?

1 hour ago, BecciBoo said:

In your post #82 you quoted and replied to Ace as saying that, I was commenting on his post not yours.  Sorry you misunderstood, clear now?

Yes. We're clear. 

Your post (#98) clearly identifies me as posting something I did not post. How you managed to do this is beyond me. But I think you were commenting on my post but about what Ace had posted. Odd as that is.  

3 minutes ago, Goodtime Cruizin said:

Yes. We're clear. 

Your post (#98) clearly identifies me as posting something I did not post. How you managed to do this is beyond me. But I think you were commenting on my post but about what Ace had posted. Odd as that is.  

I'll tell you, all I did was push the quote button, since the sentence YOU quoted was on your post from Ace, but you reposted it, You came up identified on my quote.  The CC system has some flaws, but in this case I didn't single you out in any event, I mentioned negative people, not you.    You didn't do anything wrong except assuming. I didn't do anything wrong either since I was giving my opinion on negativism, not you.

Now really, this is enough about this topic, don't you think.

• Like 1