Anyone booking a backup cruise?

Now that they have announced ships starting from the US, we know the first ones to sail....assuming all goes well.  The timing of others are iffy.

We currently have Anthem booked over Christmas holidays, and like so many, really need a vacation!

Since Anthem is out of New Jersey I have doubts that this cruise will go ahead by December (even though the ship will be sailing in the UK so will have full crew).  We'd love to do something over xmas so either a cruise (first choice) or a land vacation.

Really would love to sail on our current cruise but if not, there are a few other cruise options (and a specific one that I'm eyeing with the room available that we like)

Is anyone else booking a backup cruise by selecting one of the US ships announced in case their current one doesn't go ahead?  I'm thinking of booking it as refundable.

I guess only thing is we would have to make a decision by end of Sept...so not sure if we would know much more than we do today if Anthem is returning or not (at the rate that Royal decides)