MSC restart info

drsel

The info we got from MSC (had a September 4th seven night cancelled - two weeks too early for seven night restarts) and it implied that those with cancelled cruises would get priority for booking a four night (not that I like four night cruises). Any ideas on how MSC can really pull that off?

1 hour ago, cellfree said:

MSC implied that those with cancelled cruises would get priority for booking a four night). Any ideas on how MSC can really pull that off?

Anyone can book a 4 night Cruise with a cash deposit.

There is no reservation or priority for those with cancelled Cruises, but you should get OBC along with your FCC as a bonus

A little off topic but am wondering how busy website will be on June 16. Quite certain we will have trouble getting through to an Agent. Hope the “programmers” have set it up so that the system recognizes a booking as a result of cancelled cruise and the OBC shows up, maybe too much to hope for. 

1 hour ago, cellfree said:

A little off topic but am wondering how busy website will be on June 16. Quite certain we will have trouble getting through to an Agent. Hope the “programmers” have set it up so that the system recognizes a booking as a result of cancelled cruise and the OBC shows up, maybe too much to hope for. 

Way too much!,

Dennis

5 hours ago, cellfree said:

Hope the “programmers” have set it up so that the system recognizes a booking as a result of cancelled cruise and the OBC shows up, maybe too much to hope for. 

$200 OBC will automatically show up after a few days, wait and see

31 minutes ago, miataman19 said:

I keep seeing the June 16th date for bookings. I booked Meraviglia 7 day for October 2 last week on June 10th. Maybe because I'm a Voyagers club member?

The way I read it is the June 16th booking date is for Aug - Sept 15th on the Meraviglia.

• Like 1