Cruise Critic is back from Adventure -- a bunch of questions, along with answers

"Remember, kids have been wearing masks to go to school and in other public places in most parts of the country for months. "

Actually this isn't true everywhere. In my state mask rules were only for those over age 10.  On our cruise next month, my son will wear a mask more in a week than he has the entire pandemic.

• Like 1

• Members
Just now, davidofsc said:

Airport question- How long did it take to get bags once you landed? also what airline? Just trying to judge the time we have before cruise leaves. 

I flew on United, and came in the night before. You do have to go through Bahamas immigration, and show your health visa. I would say that we had our bags and were in the taxi to the hotel maybe within 40 minutes of landing? 

Some people did have problems, and they mostly seemed to be on the day the ship was leaving. I know that the Bahamas is so close to Florida that people might be tempted to fly in day of, but I saw a lot of stressed out posts on FB from those who did that. 

• Like 1

Thank you for your review and the opportunity to ask questions on this thread.

Did you do any beach excursion in Cozumel or on Grand Bahama Island? If so, do you have to wear masks at the beaches? Our sailing offers a Fury Catamaran excursion in Cozumel with a combination Beach Getaway Entrance in Freeport.  If by chance someone has done the Beach Getaway in Freeport, do you know which beach it is?  Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...