Sailing on Edge June 26th

bnurick

My parents were some of the first cruisers on. The Captain was in tears as were many of the crew members, and my parents, too.  What a special moment. I’ll be following this tread and also update as get updated from parents.  And to all y’all on this cruise, cheers and have a blast!!

8993DF23-9DE9-433E-B6A0-1C91A7A10260.jpeg

E9545AB7-612A-4355-A81C-4BF815B4736C.jpeg

• Like 14

1 minute ago, AggieGirl09 said:

My parents were some of the first cruisers on. The Captain was in tears as were many of the crew members, and my parents, too.  What a special moment. I’ll be following this tread and also update as get updated from parents.  And to all y’all on this cruise, cheers and have a blast!!

Just WOW, this video is so emotional, thank you for sharing!!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, LGW59 said:

Just WOW, this video is so emotional, thank you for sharing!!

“Just WOW,” is so right!!  I talked to my dad and he said it was the best gangway walk he’s ever walked.  So emotional in the best way!  Cruising is back!!

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, AggieGirl09 said:

IMG_3603.mov

Thanks so much for sharing. Hoping they have fair winds and smooth sailing! 

4 hours ago, bnurick said:

AF910899-18E3-4573-9C41-B9D10C2B08DB.jpeg

Looks like REALLY long lines for 30 something percent occupancy. What time was this at? What time was your assigned check in time? From what I heard Zeniths have lost all priority in the embarkation process !!!

5 minutes ago, TommyD3 said:

Looks like REALLY long lines for 30 something percent occupancy. What time was this at? What time was your assigned check in time? From what I heard Zeniths have lost all priority in the embarkation process !!!

Still looks like those folks are very happy.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, rkacruiser said:

Watching both the Port Everglades and the Fort Lauderdale web cams, all the sound I am hearing is an occasional VHF message.  I recall hearing other sounds.  What are others experiencing?  

Silent for me

• Like 2

1,222 people watching the Fort Lauderdale port webcam right now; 923 at Port Everglades. 

We haven't been part of a webcam sailaway since last August, when hundreds (thousands?) of us watched MSC Grandiosa start sailing from Genoa.  Many tears of joy were shed.