Europe 2023?

phabric

10 hours ago, beaglesandducks said:

Asking to anyone  we r looking at 2 norway/iceland cruises   Does the island princess cruise july 12-26, 2023 actually sail up the fjords in norway?  We r also looking at sky princess june 3-17, 2023  it looks like this cruise does sail up the fjords in norway?  Thanks for your help

We're doing this cruise on the Island in July, 2022 so I can report back!  Although I'm guessing there are a few experienced CC veterans who will have some more details....

14 hours ago, beaglesandducks said:

In norway aren't these coastal towns?  Does the Island go up into fijords in the area  on the map it does not look like ship does   I am thinking the Sky will actually sail up fijords   Thank you for your help

Think the Sky is a better cruise if you want to fjords. The sail into Flaam and Olden are particularly beautiful.

Edited by majortom10

Thank you to those who posted these 2023 cruises! Our Box TA did not even have them yet today but I called anyway and they were able to book two itineraries on the Sky for 2023. Thanks again!