Europe 2023?

phabric

Happy to hear that the Island Princess has the same itinerary as 2022 since we had to cancel our back to back cruise from Fort Lauderdale / Iceland / Fire & Ice on 5/26/2022 and London / Norway / Land of the Midnight Sun on 6/13/2022 due to a family wedding.

If you could confirm the dates of the Fire & Ice and Land of the Midnight Sun cruises on the Island Princess in 2023 it would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by Syracusefan44

4 hours ago, SummmerInKefalonia said:

Dear God they are exactly the same as 2022... Again Princess has no creativity at all... Not just Island's but the other 2 ships too... Same itineraries...

Love the snark! Please bring more lol

I, for one, agree with you lots, and don't envision a future where Princess can possibly achieve MSC's very impressive (and still growing!) level of fleet flexibility and itinerary breadth/depth. That's not likely to happen for some time, if ever. 

And also thank you for posting these itineraries for us to read. Always much appreciated.

Edited by snoozecrooze

1 hour ago, Syracusefan44 said:

Happy to hear that the Island Princess has the same itinerary as 2022 since we had to cancel our back to back cruise from Fort Lauderdale / Iceland / Fire & Ice on 5/26/2022 and London / Norway / Land of the Midnight Sun on 6/13/2022 due to a family wedding.

If you could confirm the dates of the Fire & Ice and Land of the Midnight Sun cruises on the Island Princess in 2023 it would be greatly appreciated.

Fort Lauderdale, Florida (26 May d1600); Halifax, Nova Scotia (30 May 0800-1700); Reykjavik, Iceland (05 Jun 0800-2000); Isafjord, Iceland (06 Jun 0800-1800); Akureyri, Iceland (07 Jun 0700-1700); Seydisfjordur (08 Jun 0800-1800); Falmouth, England (11 Jun 0700-1700); Southampton, England (12 Jun 0600-1700)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, SummmerInKefalonia said:

Today Enchanted Princess, Regal Princess and Island Princess' 2023 itineraries were uploaded to the TA site.

Enchanted will be in Eastern Med & Regal will be in Northen Europe.

Give me time to check Island's...

Could you post the Regal Princess Baltic itineraries from the end of July and August 2023?

Are they only 11 days or also 10 or 12?

4 minutes ago, Ulsteinvik said:

Could you post the Regal Princess Baltic itineraries from the end of July and August 2023?

Are they only 11 days or also 10 or 12?

10 nights and in the end of August Regal does a 24 night (two 12-nights is also possible) from Copenhagen to New York.

Edited by SummmerInKefalonia

25 minutes ago, SummmerInKefalonia said:

Fort Lauderdale, Florida (26 May d1600); Halifax, Nova Scotia (30 May 0800-1700); Reykjavik, Iceland (05 Jun 0800-2000); Isafjord, Iceland (06 Jun 0800-1800); Akureyri, Iceland (07 Jun 0700-1700); Seydisfjordur (08 Jun 0800-1800); Falmouth, England (11 Jun 0700-1700); Southampton, England (12 Jun 0600-1700)

Thank you.  They added Seydisfjordur, Iceland as a port of call and eliminated stops in Scotland & Ireland.  

Edited by Syracusefan44

18 minutes ago, SummmerInKefalonia said:

10 nights and in the end of August Regal does a 24 night (two 12-nights is also possible) from Copenhagen to New York.

Thanks, I thought Regal is doing on 31 July 2023 a 12 night Cruise due to cruise calls in Northern Europe 2023.

If yes, do you have the exact itinerary?

6 minutes ago, Ulsteinvik said:

Thanks, I thought Regal is doing on 31 July 2023 a 12 night Cruise due to cruise calls in Northern Europe 2023.

If yes, do you have the exact itinerary?

St Petersburg (July 28, 2023), Helsinki (July 29, 2023) Stockholm (Nynashamn)  (July 30, 2023) ,  At Sea (July 31, 2023), Copenhagen (August 01, 2023),  Oslo (August 02, 2023), At Sea (August 03, 2023), Warnemunde  (August 04, 2023), At Sea (August 05, 2023), Helsinki (August 06, 2023), St Petersburg (August 07, 2023).

I have no times though...

Disappointed that the Enchanted won't be starting her TA in Barcelona.  Had that one cancelled twice and really wanted to try for 2023.  Looking forward to the 16th to see all the itineraries.  

14 minutes ago, fluffybunny22 said:

If next year's doesn't happen we might just give up and accept the universe telling us we don't need to see it.

I don't have stakes in this but please do not give up hope! Princess might not work out but other lines just might hit the spot for you. Hope you are eventually able to get to venture over to the Baltics and have your perfect trip! 🙂 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, snoozecrooze said:

I don't have stakes in this but please do not give up hope! Princess might not work out but other lines just might hit the spot for you. Hope you are eventually able to get to venture over to the Baltics and have your perfect trip! 🙂 

I've looked at other lines and Princess is the only one that doesn't give me heartburn. When we first decided to do it back in 2018 we booked like 5 lines and then whittled it down and the NCL one literal gave me a sour stomach for 3 days until I told my husband I couldn't do it and cancelled it.

• Like 6