Here it is - New Health Assessment for Carnival Horizon 7/10/21

lazydayz

Just logged and in and completed the Health Assessment.  Only one question:

Are you, or will you be fully vaccinated with a WHO or FDA authorized COVID-19 vaccine at least 14 days before boarding? (Fully vaccinated means you received the final dose of a vaccine series at least 14 days before embarkation.)

I answered for both of us and now it is saying Health Assessment Complete! 
  • Like 11
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Received a "Guest Advisory" email for the vaccine questions, needs to be completed by June 28. Posted the full email in a new topic.

The form we require today must be submitted for each member of your traveling party. In order to manage your sailing, we must receive your completed questionnaire by 11:59 pm EDT on Monday, June 28.  If we do not receive your questionnaire, your reservation may be subject to cancellation and your cruise fare automatically refunded to your original form of payment.

I understand this questionnaire may be reported to public health
authorities. I attest that the answers contained herein are true and correct.
I further agree that in the event I have not accurately represented my
responses I may be subject to penalties listed in the passenger protocols
including but not limited to cancellation without a refund.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, BlerkOne said:

but this isn't the Health Assessment - that may come later. Per the email...

Separately, you will be required to complete our Health Questionnaire 72 hours prior to sailing.

True, but that what it was called on the Carnival website when I completed it. 

12 minutes ago, BlerkOne said:

Yes, I agree. I'm surprised it worked at all. It seems like a last minute website update.

It didn’t! First time I tried it, said unavailable. Second time, I completed and it said done. Just checked and it said not done, so I did it again.

59 minutes ago, lazydayz said:

Yes, you have to provide at the port. 

Which means if people dont have the proof they are vaxxed or their card is fraudulent they will be denied boarding. How does that work for the 95%/5% which will change since Carnival had counted the answers to the EMail question to get there.

Edited by sailingships

11 minutes ago, sailingships said:

Which means if people dont have the proof they are vaxxed or their card is fraudulent they will be denied boarding. How does that work for the 95%/5% which will change since Carnival had counted the answers to the EMail question to get there.

I believe this is why the had stated previously that the actual approval would be <5% to allow for this type of scenario.  I think it was John Heald that posted the information a couple of weeks ago.  I'll try to find it.

9 hours ago, sailingships said:

If you don't volunteer proof you are assumed to not be vaccinated. If you are not vaccinated and don't have an exemption letter from Carnival you will be denied boarding. Carnival has already stated no exemptions will be granted at the port.

2 minutes ago, BlerkOne said:

If you don't volunteer proof you are assumed to not be vaccinated. If you are not vaccinated and don't have an exemption letter from Carnival you will be denied boarding. Carnival has already stated no exemptions will be granted at the port.

also if you are assumed not vaccinated, you will have to have had a test done before you get to the port, or will be denied boarding. And of course, you will have to be tested at the port.

21 hours ago, sailingships said:

Which means if people dont have the proof they are vaxxed or their card is fraudulent they will be denied boarding.

I doubt carnival will do much deciding if a card is fraudulent. They are just going to accept it and make a copy in case its needed later. They dont contact anyone to verify the card. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, firefly333 said:

I doubt carnival will do much deciding if a card is fraudulent. They are just going to accept it and make a copy in case its needed later. They dont contact anyone to verify the card. 

Actually, as per Carnivals Covid Guest Protocols. 

We recommend you have the contact information (email and phone) immediately available of the healthcare provider or clinic site that issued the certificate, in order to validate the vaccination if needed. A vaccination registry site may also be used”

3 minutes ago, Cruise Related said:

Actually, as per Carnivals Covid Guest Protocols. 

We recommend you have the contact information (email and phone) immediately available of the healthcare provider or clinic site that issued the certificate, in order to validate the vaccination if needed. A vaccination registry site may also be used”

And you think carnival will be assessing if a card is fraudulent ? Really? I went to fair park in dallas first day it opened. That site is now closed. What phone number do you propose I could possibly give them... and I doubt I'm alone. 

I'd bet you a drink, my card is all I need to board. Carnival will not be able to verify cards. I think its naive to believe carnival will be able to determine if 1000s of cards are valid. I bet others besides me dont have a phone number and even if I did carnival isnt calling to verify. As I said they will take a copy of your card. Later if there is a problem they have your card on file.

I'm reading how they board celebrity edge and rcl adventure and will be tracking vista next week, but so far no problems and I'm sure lots dont have phone number of closed vaccine sites. 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

And you think carnival will be assessing if a card is fraudulent ? Really? I went to fair park in dallas first day it opened. That site is now closed. What phone number do you propose I could possibly give them... and I doubt I'm alone. 

I'd bet you a drink, my card is all I need to board. Carnival will not be able to verify cards. I think its naive to believe carnival will be able to determine if 1000s of cards are valid. I bet others besides me dont have a phone number and even if I did carnival isnt calling to verify. As I said they will take a copy of your card. Later if there is a problem they have your card on file.

I'm reading how they board celebrity edge and rcl adventure and will be tracking vista next week, but so far no problems and I'm sure lots dont have phone number of closed vaccine sites. 

Uh, I’m just relaying what their protocols state. So, I have no answers for you other than that. 

15 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

I agree.  I doubt they verify anything other than looking at the vaccination cards unless a passenger tests positive for covid during the cruise.  My card has a sticker on it for the second dose that gives the lot number and name of the vaccine.