Princess EZ Air- Help ?

Jadn13

Hi All!

I received this message when trying to book flights.

Do you have to pay in full before you can book flights? I'm trying to figure out what this message could apply to

FLIGHTS CAN BE BOOKED AFTER YOU COMPLETE YOUR CRUISE BOOKING.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You,

Jamie

29 minutes ago, Jadn13 said:

Hi All!

I received this message when trying to book flights.

Do you have to pay in full before you can book flights? I'm trying to figure out what this message could apply to

FLIGHTS CAN BE BOOKED AFTER YOU COMPLETE YOUR CRUISE BOOKING.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You,

Jamie

Nope. You don't have to complete payment. This sounds like you haven't finished doing the booking? You might have to pay your down payment first...have you done that? Also, you have to be within about 300 days (?) of your disembarkation date for the flights to show up.

You can also do a 'dummy' booking by not logging in, if that's what you are trying to do....

Thank You!

I'm not sure why it's not showing then. 

EZ Air states 330 days before  departure. I must be missing something.

I'll put in a call to Princess and attempt to sort it out.

27 minutes ago, Jadn13 said:

Thank You!

I'm not sure why it's not showing then. 

EZ Air states 330 days before  departure. I must be missing something.

I'll put in a call to Princess and attempt to sort it out.

For RT flights timing is 330 days before the return flight and could vary depending on the airline's rules. If you call Princess from the east coast call exactly at 11am. They open 8am Pacific time.

7 minutes ago, skynight said:

For RT flights timing is 330 days before the return flight and could vary depending on the airline's rules. If you call Princess from the east coast call exactly at 11am. They open 8am Pacific time.

Thank You.

I'm going to call since I I'm in the 330 window but it doesn't seem to be an option to book.  I'll be on hold when they open 🙂

Edited by Jadn13

38 minutes ago, Jadn13 said:

Thank You.

I'm going to call since I I'm in the 330 window but it doesn't seem to be an option to book.  I'll be on hold when they open 🙂

You have to time the call for 11am. If it hits their phone system at 10:59am you will receive a message that the office is closed, call back. 

• Like 1

We just booked our flights for our cruise in May and they were not available to book until we were 310 days out from our return flight date, not 330 as we had expected.  Other times it has been 300 days.  You might just have to wait a bit longer.  I checked everyday.

For my disembarkment date of June 11, 2022, EZAir is available July 16, 2021.

I find it is 305 days from your disembarkment date.

When I book a cruise, I always ask when EzAir would be available.

2 hours ago, Jadn13 said:

Thank You.

It seems to have changed to 300 days sometime during the shutdown. I keep getting the 300 days message. I'm tracking prices by looking at air for previous departure dates.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, fluffybunny22 said:

It seems to have changed to 300 days sometime during the shutdown. I keep getting the 300 days message. I'm tracking prices by looking at air for previous departure dates.

I was doing that as well but the flight I was very interested in booking isn't being offered through EZ Air, I didn't realize they only offered up some flights and not all.

39 minutes ago, Jadn13 said:

I was doing that as well but the flight I was very interested in booking isn't being offered through EZ Air, I didn't realize they only offered up some flights and not all.

I found that online, but when I called they had the flight I wanted available. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, trey420 said:

I found that online, but when I called they had the flight I wanted available. 

Thank you for the information!  I keep having flights come and go, with prices fluctuating hugely,

when doing different searches on the EZ air.  Playing with dates right now as I can't actually book till Friday. 

I am booked through Princess.  Did Princess rep. help you when you called or do they 

transfer you to EZ air department?

• Like 1

The rep helped me I didn't need to be transferred. You just need confirmation number.  I didn't see the flight I wanted online but I called and it was the first flight she offered. 

• Like 2

On 7/1/2021 at 11:48 AM, trey420 said:

The rep helped me I didn't need to be transferred. You just need confirmation number.  I didn't see the flight I wanted online but I called and it was the first flight she offered. 

Same thing for me pre-pandemic; I had a specific flight in mind that did not show up on EZAir.  Called in and spoke with a rep (don't recall if it was  a "normal" rep or flight rep) and was able to get the flight I wanted.