Anyone sailing this weekend doing a blog or live?

Happy early 4th! It’s gonna be a wild weekend! We have two Carnival ships sailing this Saturday and Sunday! Hopefully this is the beginning of amazing times again! So, I’m wondering if any of you awesome folks sailing this weekend will be doing any vlogs or live streams to document the occasion for us at home? 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, BlerkOne said:

John Heald will be from Horizon 

Correct! But I meant from a passengers perspective. The good, the bad, the changes. Sometimes, John is a little too chipper and optimistic for my taste. However, I’m definitely looking forward to his stuff. 

• Like 1

Just now, Cruise Related said:

Direct message. 

Ahhhh, ok. Cruise Critic doesn't have that function ability. So no DM's. Sorry. I sure wish we did. I've always called it PM or private message. But it's the same. 

1 minute ago, MamallamaAndDaddy said:

Sharon at Sea and Parodeejay as well as several other Vloggers will be sailing. Nautical Nurse Nancy will have MGM Family Travels and The Cruise World live from Horizon and Vista on her next Tuesday night live as well.

Nice! Love Parodeejay! Thanks for the info. 

• Like 2

I won’t be on this weekend but I will be on the Vista on the 10th and plan to update my twitter as well as a possibly live streaming some of our experience. But I will try to remember to put some photos on here too!

• Like 2

18 hours ago, KurtJ said:

I won’t be on this weekend but I will be on the Vista on the 10th and plan to update my twitter as well as a possibly live streaming some of our experience. But I will try to remember to put some photos on here too!

What's your itinerary?