Ben and Jerry's Suite Do they still get Suite Perks?

I found via  a search that you don't get double points but do they still offer suite perks?  Can that cabin be booked online or do you have to call them or use a TA?  I checked around 10 sailings very far in the future and that stateroom either is already booked or they hold it out and you have to call them.  Checked a 3rd party website

Edited by molly361

35 minutes ago, molly361 said:

I found via  a search that you don't get double points but do they still offer suite perks?  Can that cabin be booked online or do you have to call them or use a TA?  I checked around 10 sailings very far in the future and that stateroom either is already booked or they hold it out and you have to call them.  Checked a 3rd party website

whats the cabin number

Edited by Jimbo

I saw that it was open after I booked a non connecting PR cabin. Only have one booked. My TA couldnt just transfer me to this pr because it's now a connecting pr cabin. During last year rcl broke promenade cabins into two categories, connecting and non connecting. 

3 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

I saw that it was open after I booked a non connecting PR cabin. Only have one booked. My TA couldnt just transfer me to this pr because it's now a connecting pr cabin. During last year rcl broke promenade cabins into two categories, connecting and non connecting. 

Thanks  They sure have made those connecting cabins pricey.  I started looking and the PR cabins and they are not that much cheaper than a balcony since I get a C and A balcony discount.  Have never tried a Promenade cabin

9 minutes ago, molly361 said:

6305 Freedom class ships

6305 is available on Freedom of The Seas on 3/3/23 as far as I can sea and scan her.

Category CP

Edited by Jimbo

12 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

6305 is available on Freedom of The Seas on 3/3/23 as far as I can sea and scan her.

Category CP

Thanks  looking for the Indy  I was not checking connecting.  Will look again 

• Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, molly361 said:

Thanks  looking for the Indy  I was not checking connecting.  Will look again 

It is confusing. Price has gone up, and to change from a non connecting to a connecting I'd have to reprice.

Agree not much cheaper than a balcony. I just love watching a parade and the action from inside. I also have city park and boardwalk balconies booked. Love it. Maybe having had a condo on the ocean I'm meh .. love inside views.

Yep its now a connecting promenade to get ben & Jerry's suite.

2 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

It is confusing. Price has gone up, and to change from a non connecting to a connecting I'd have to reprice.

Agree not much cheaper than a balcony. I just love watching a parade and the action from inside. I also have city park and boardwalk balconies booked. Love it. Maybe having had a condo on the ocean I'm meh .. love inside views.

Yep its now a connecting promenade to get ben & Jerry's suite.

Thanks  I did find a couple and the price diff on a short cruise between balcony and promenade is less than $30  Not doing that

We stayed in the Sweet on Indy a few years back when we only had Gold status.  The listed perks were good, but it helps to make friends with the concierge.  We ended up also getting a bridge tour and access to the suite area at Labadee.

It is fun to do especially when you don't have other perks, but I think we are now in the "would rather have a balcony" group if prices are similar.

• Like 1

We had the B&J on Freedom a couple of years ago.  Our sailing went to Labadee and it was great being able to spend the day in the Suite only area.  Had a relaxing afternoon and spent some time speaking to my lounge neighbour who was a lovely lady that was turning Pinnacle on our sailing.  I was excited for her!

• 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...