Submitting Proof of Vaccination to Princess

lx200gps

15 hours ago, Thrak said:

We will have our QR Code, our original vaccination cards, and our reduced size laminated copies. Taking no chances. 🙄

If you want a 4th way to grab all your info...there's a company that's selling a bracelet with a QR that shows you've been vaxed.

Can't remember the name. Saw it on the net in a news story about restaurants wanting to be able to show that their employees were vaxed. IIRC the bracelet was $10 maybe a little more.

• Thanks 1

Does anyone have new info on this? It looks there are a lot of discrepancies on Vax cards. Many do not have clinic info - only a signature, which is again princess policy. My state does not require reporting so state immunizations were a dead end. I'm trying to get more proof, bit I don't know what to do at this point. Princess has not asked for verification yet. Leaving Sunday. 

37 minutes ago, jpearson50 said:

Does anyone have new info on this? It looks there are a lot of discrepancies on Vax cards. Many do not have clinic info - only a signature, which is again princess policy. My state does not require reporting so state immunizations were a dead end. I'm trying to get more proof, bit I don't know what to do at this point. Princess has not asked for verification yet. Leaving Sunday. 

In Oregon I can validate the vax data on my HMO's records or the Health Care company that administered the shot.  What state/county does not have somewhere this data is recorded ?

10 minutes ago, memoak said:

In Oregon I can validate the vax data on my HMO's records or the Health Care company that administered the shot.  What state/county does not have somewhere this data is recorded ?

In TN, it is not required that the medical provider report the records. Thus, I don't have records reported since 2017 when I had a flu shot. I literally have nothing else to pull.

jpearson50 did you get both covid shots?  If so, the facility giving the shot is required to log your shot with the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and provide you with a card stating the dates of the shot and the place where shot was given.  If you do not have this; suggest you go back where you got the shot and ask for the CDC card.  Tennessee may not require it; but the federal gov't does and any pharmacy or clinic that administered the shot was required to provide the card to you.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AF-1 said:

jpearson50 did you get both covid shots?  If so, the facility giving the shot is required to log your shot with the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and provide you with a card stating the dates of the shot and the place where shot was given.  If you do not have this; suggest you go back where you got the shot and ask for the CDC card.  Tennessee may not require it; but the federal gov't does and any pharmacy or clinic that administered the shot was required to provide the card to you.  

We do have that card, but it does not include full pharmacy info on it. When you google the cards, many of them do not have that info. They only have a signature, but I was able to get prescription drug plan to send statements showing they paid for it (single J&J). There are seriously wild discrepancies on these cards and what info has to be included. 

4 minutes ago, jpearson50 said:

We do have that card, but it does not include full pharmacy info on it. When you google the cards, many of them do not have that info. They only have a signature, but I was able to get prescription drug plan to send statements showing they paid for it (single J&J). There are seriously wild discrepancies on these cards and what info has to be included. 

Go back to your pharmacy and ask for a new card;  tell pharmacy you are on a cruise and the requirement is the CDC card must have the pharmacy name on it.  You should be able to get that.  

• Like 1

On 7/18/2021 at 10:34 AM, kiwimum said:

My DH and I were in the AstraZeneca trial and received the actual vaccine.

Here is an excerpt from the AstraZeneca newsletter we receive updating us on how the trial is progressing.

Vaccine Update
We are excited to announce that AstraZeneca’s COVID-19 vaccine has now been distributed to 160 countries with 400M doses delivered globally based on World Health Organization and local regulatory approvals.

Are you getting the newsletters through your trial or is this something you signed up for independently?  One other question - were you able to get records from the state of CA showing that you were fully vaccinated?  I suspect the state of AZ may be handling this differently than other states but I'm just curious if CA recognizes that you and your husband are fully vaccinated.