Only you guys understand...

sprint180

We once had two booked at once as we found an absolutely perfect cruise for our 30th anniversary at that time a year plus away. The only drawback is that if the second is really, really special don't let the first be overshadowed before you sail on the first one booked.

• Like 1

I totally understand. I have 3 booked cruises right now, and like you never had more than 1 booked at the same time!

I have all this pent-up cruising to do. I had family issues that stopped me from cruising for 2 years and RIGHT when I had a big cruise finally planned, the pandemic came along and cancelled it (plus all the other travel and fun in my life for awhile).

Time for us all here to GET ON A BOAT (or 2 or 3...)

• Like 1

I can't even imagine the people here that have twelve or more booked at once. I don't know how I would keep them straight or plan. I currently have four booked. That is a first for me. Because of Covid I have three relatively close together and one in 2023. 

I have 2 booked. I am not looking at the second really until we are back from the first. The reason is if flights don't come down in price, we won't be able to take that one. We will have to book a different cruise or cancel all together. 

Some of you have gone from Carnival Cruise Nuts to Carnival Cruise Junkies!  Enjoy your upcoming adventures; but please remain safe at Sea and follow the CDC safety rules. 

I would still like for cruising to continue and not be interrupted by our continued disregard and behavior. Wear those masks and get vaccinated Please.

• Like 2

Retired.  Four Carnival; one Princess.  All in the next 18 months.

And we historically have to fly.

Separately, I'm looking forward to calling my PVP from our winter home in Las Vegas on Sunday night saying 'We're driving to Long Beach tomorrow morning.  Hook us up on Radiance cause the weather looks good and we feel like it.  

20 minutes ago, crooooze said:

The worst part of having multiple cruises booked is the crazy time wasted doing weekly mock bookings in search for that occasional $60 price drop.

Ha!  We actually just switched up our planned November cruise totally because of a huuuuge airfare differential.  So flying to HOU rather than FLL/MIA for the Dream instead of the Sunrise.  It's all good.

3 hours ago, Robo1098 said:

I can't even imagine the people here that have twelve or more booked at once. I don't know how I would keep them straight or plan. I currently have four booked. That is a first for me. Because of Covid I have three relatively close together and one in 2023. 

Even in better times, that would have been hard to track.  But today, when cruises get canceled left and right, it must be an amazing feat of organization to keep it all straight.

For the record, I have three cruises planned now.  And the one for Feb 2022 got canceled earlier today.  Allegedly for health concerns, but eight months out seems like a stretch to blame the virus.

I just retired after 39 nine years of teaching.   Went crazy last weekend and book SIX

cruises in the next year and a half.   Maybe its my push back from the COVID.   Maybe it's the offers from Carnival.    Maybe its just the time to bucket list everything possible.   Whatever, the ocean will be blue and the palm trees will be green.   

• Like 3