Potential Test Cruise…??

Hi all,

My next booked cruise is on Royal Caribbean’s Ovation of the seas on 08/01/2022 and one of the other travelers posted this to the sailings FB page. They had a 4 night sailing booked immediately before the 08/01 sailing and some changes have been made. It’s been shortened to 3 nights - it ends of the 7th but the next cruise doesn’t begin until the 8th. It’s also re-named to a shakedown and notes it as a ‘non-revenue’ sailing. This makes me wonder if this is in fact a ‘test cruise’ of sorts similar to what RC did in the US. 

Thoughts? Please feel free to speculate wildly. 

F174BBD8-CAB8-477C-B50E-71B6435A872E.png

It’s probably a I.T test  but I think if we have any cruises they may start about then.

I can’t see the NZ cruises happening though.

All the cruises early next year are just about sold out. There’s only a few interior cabins available .

That means the cruises are being sold at full capacity and there’s no way our government will allow those cruises to happen.

Royal Caribbean should be upfront and canceled the season and start again with short domestic cruises at 50% capacity.

2 hours ago, Chiliburn said:

I don’t know why I got this,I think it might have been the petition I signed.

But I know who I’m voting for.

So the 'petition' was a vehicle for the labor party to source contacts? If they have followed your musings here on cc, maybe they will offer you a consultants position 🙂

22 minutes ago, mr walker said:

So the 'petition' was a vehicle for the labor party to source contacts? If they have followed your musings here on cc, maybe they will offer you a consultants position 🙂

So just spam, should I expect something from the CCP soon?

5 hours ago, Chiliburn said:

I don’t know why I got this,I think it might have been the petition I signed.

But I know who I’m voting for.

9121B9BB-B79A-487C-B587-032CE303D5BF.thumb.png.a108625b40bd566ee68b9f65a6a37405.png

Me thinks, typical  polly bullsh?t  speak.

5 hours ago, Chiliburn said:

It’s probably a I.T test  but I think if we have any cruises they may start about then.

I can’t see the NZ cruises happening though.

All the cruises early next year are just about sold out. There’s only a few interior cabins available .

That means the cruises are being sold at full capacity and there’s no way our government will allow those cruises to happen.

Royal Caribbean should be upfront and canceled the season and start again with short domestic cruises at 50% capacity.

Trouble is that now they have an enormous backlog of FCC passengers. 

47 minutes ago, SinbadThePorter said:

Whatever it is, it's still light years ahead of what Morrison and his crew of no-hopers have been pushing.

That’s right, A lot of people have emailed these creeps and thats the only one that I know has replied to anyone.
As someone said once in office they get the smell of teak and leather and forget.

1 hour ago, bazzaw said:

Trouble is that now they have an enormous backlog of FCC passengers. 

50 minutes ago, Chiliburn said:

It’s going to like a house of cards if there’s a change in schedules.

Totally agreed    with this...... all one can do and wait.... for it hit the fan....