Check-In Stuck at 80%

17 minutes ago, CruisinNewbie11 said:

It says if you do the check in early, it says to re-visit around 21 day mark as there is more information NCL wants.

I wonder what those new bits are as I am also at 80% on all three of my bookings, already done the new Covid section and new photo section.

Certainly I have filled out 100% of what is presented to me right now.

19 minutes ago, ziggyuk said:

I wonder what those new bits are as I am also at 80% on all three of my bookings, already done the new Covid section and new photo section.

Certainly I have filled out 100% of what is presented to me right now.

4 minutes ago, CruisinNewbie11 said:

I read somewhere that they would ask for a photo of your CDC vaccination card, as well as presenting it in person.  Other than that, not sure.

It will be interesting if they require ziggyuk’s CDC vaccination card. 🙂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I too was stuck at 80% and asked about it via an NCL chat session.  Evidently, at 21 days out you'll need to watch a safety video and read/confirm additional terms of sailing.  The person I chatted with didn't include the need to provide evidence of vaccination but that would make sense.

36 minutes ago, CruisinNewbie11 said:

I read somewhere that they would ask for a photo of your CDC vaccination card, as well as presenting it in person.  Other than that, not sure.

I'm afraid that what you read is a rumor. You will not have to provide a photo of you vaccination record prior to arriving at the pier. Here is a quote from NCL's Pre-Cruise Need to Knows:

"Guest must acknowledge vaccination status prior to their sailing and bring proof of vaccination to the pier for their cruise. Proof must be in the form of the original vaccination record document issued by either the country’s health authority that administered the vaccination or the guest's medical provider that completed the vaccine administration. Electronic vaccination records will be accepted for residents of countries where electronic documentation is the standard issued form. Communication regarding proof of vaccination submission will be sent to all booked guests in the 30 days prior to setting sail."

Here is a link to that page: https://www.ncl.com/prepare-for-your-cruise/2021 

That page also explains why your check-in will not be 100% until 21 days before sailing. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ScratchTheRat said:

Plus we don't do vaccine cards in the UK, we have QR codes on our phones as vaccine proof.

If you read post #10 again:

"Electronic vaccination records will be accepted for residents of countries where electronic documentation is the standard issued form."

• Like 1

We should be hearing something about the remaining check-in process very soon. The July 25th Jade sailing is now at the 21 day mark. Let's hope one of those cruisers post something about the next steps. I'm sailing in 38 days, so I am very interested to know.

56 minutes ago, zerooveride said:

We should be hearing something about the remaining check-in process very soon. The July 25th Jade sailing is now at the 21 day mark. Let's hope one of those cruisers post something about the next steps. I'm sailing in 38 days, so I am very interested to know.

We are actually 11 days out now. I posted this on the Health and Safety thread when we hit the 21 day mark. We had to complete a test registration and watch a safety video then check in was 100%.

checkinjade3.png

1889274925_nclreg.png

time.f.png

• Like 2

I’m not sailing till 9/11 but have completed all check in info except that section to be added at 21 days out plus uploading photo (technical difficulties) …2 questions

At what point can we select check in times?  It wasn’t an option for me yet (is that because I haven’t uploaded a photo)

Can I not just have my photo taken at the pier as is normally the case?

1 hour ago, chefchick said:

I’m not sailing till 9/11 but have completed all check in info except that section to be added at 21 days out plus uploading photo (technical difficulties) …2 questions

At what point can we select check in times?  It wasn’t an option for me yet (is that because I haven’t uploaded a photo)

Can I not just have my photo taken at the pier as is normally the case?

Read post # 16 above by sicness4x4. At approximately 21 days out, you will receive Your Covid-19 Embarkation Test Registration and a Pre Boarding Boat Drill Video. After you complete these, you will be able to select a boarding time.

Also, you don't have to send a photo, but it will take you a little longer for them to take it at the pier. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, sicness4x4 said:

We are actually 11 days out now. I posted this on the Health and Safety thread when we hit the 21 day mark. We had to complete a test registration and watch a safety video then check in was 100%.

checkinjade3.png

1889274925_nclreg.png

time.f.png

Thank you so much for this info......can’t wait for our cruise August 29th!

Passengers on ships embarking or disembarking at US ports need to be vaccinated with FDA approved vaccines. Mixed Pfizer / Moderna double vaccine shots are not approved by the FDA.

All Other Vessels will accept any U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), European Medicines Agency (EMA), or World Health Organization (WHO) authorized single brand vaccination protocol. Or a mixed vaccination protocol of only Astraseneca-SK Bio, Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna combinations.

This could be a problem as many of us have had one dose of each.

1 minute ago, CptAleSpill said:

Really?  Many?  I've never heard of this.  Why would a medical person administer a second shot of a different vaccine?

Very common here and recommended by health care in Canada.  My wife had two shots of Pfizer I had one shot of Pfizer and one Moderna. 

27 minutes ago, armwinder said:

Very common here and recommended by health care in Canada.  My wife had two shots of Pfizer I had one shot of Pfizer and one Moderna. 

Wow.  I've never heard of that.  I'm guessing that the drug companies condone this?