10% Celebrity Members Only Bonus

bajathree

3 minutes ago, kearney said:

I wonder what they mean by "meets certain requirements"... sounds vague enough to give them wiggle room...but I suspect if you. push it... the squeaky wheel theory. I would love to try. but my Nov cruise cabins are fully booked ..or so it appears.

Celebrity pretty much spells it out in the first 3 sentences of the T&C found at the bottom of the promotion's page. But I am also a strong believer that if you don't ask the question, you won't get the answer. In this case so far, we got a no and @paulajjgot a yes.

Terms and Conditions

*Cruise must be booked between July 15, 2021 and August 31, 2021 (the “Offer Period”). Offer only applies to select sailings departing between July 23, 2021 and March 31, 2022 in the Caribbean and Alaska. Not applicable on Celebrity Apex, repositioning or Galapagos sailings. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ken the cruiser said:

Celebrity pretty much spells it out in the first 3 sentences of the T&C found at the bottom of the promotion's page. But I am also a strong believer that if you don't ask the question, you won't get the answer. In this case so far, we got a no and @paulajjgot a yes.

Terms and Conditions

*Cruise must be booked between July 15, 2021 and August 31, 2021 (the “Offer Period”). Offer only applies to select sailings departing between July 23, 2021 and March 31, 2022 in the Caribbean and Alaska. Not applicable on Celebrity Apex, repositioning or Galapagos sailings. 

I submitted the form and will wait and see what happens.  Fingers crossed that we get a "yes" but won't hold my breath.  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, CyberTag said:

I submitted the form and will wait and see what happens.  Fingers crossed that we get a "yes" but won't hold my breath.  

From the above posts, it appears my Celebrity PVP may not have received the correct information from his superiors, go figure. So with that in mind, I'm following your lead and just submitted the forms for our August Edge cruises. It definitely can't hurt to ask the question. 😎

• Like 2

On 7/15/2021 at 3:47 PM, Diane Rose said:

Price adjusted for our Silhouette ABC Island cruise and got the discount.

We had our price adjusted, not sure if that is the same as rebooking.

Diane

Are you after final payment? 

3 hours ago, Ken the cruiser said:

From the above posts, it appears my Celebrity PVP may not have received the correct information from his superiors, go figure. So with that in mind, I'm following your lead and just submitted the forms for our August Edge cruises. It definitely can't hurt to ask the question. 😎

Please let us know the outcome.  I submitted the form as well for our Oct 2nd Edge sailing and was told its under review.  

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, phoenix_dream said:

So to those of you who have received some discounts, did you all book your cruise during the time period indicated?  

No. It's still a couple of hundred dollars, per person, higher than what we think it's worth. This is for the Edge sailing October 2.

2 hours ago, phoenix_dream said:

So to those of you who have received some discounts, did you all book your cruise during the time period indicated?  

No. Mine was booked in March for next January. 

On 7/16/2021 at 8:46 PM, CyberTag said:

Please let us know the outcome.  I submitted the form as well for our Oct 2nd Edge sailing and was told its under review.  

Just got the additional nonrefundable OBC for legs 2 and 3 which included the 10% CC discount on our bookings that have an original booking date in Feb 2021. I like this automated process where you see a price discount, send in a form and get back in our case more than we were expecting!! Yay!! 😎

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ken the cruiser said:

Just got the additional nonrefundable OBC for legs 2 and 3 which included the 10% CC discount on our bookings that have an original booking date in Feb 2021. I like this automated process where you see a price discount, send in a form and get back in our case more than we were expecting!! Yay!! 😎

Is the form on celebrity’s website? I’ve always just phoned them. But sometimes it’s a huge wait time on hold. 

5 minutes ago, paulajj said:

Is the form on celebrity’s website? I’ve always just phoned them. But sometimes it’s a huge wait time on hold. 

Here's the link which contains the instructions and the link to the form.

Best Price Guarantee | Celebrity Cruises

Update: All I did was fill out the "fillable" blanks on the form, save the updated form and then attached it to an email addressed to the address at the bottom of the form.

Edited by Ken the cruiser

10 minutes ago, Ken the cruiser said:

Update: All I did was fill out the "fillable" blanks on the form, save the updated form and then attached it to an email addressed to the address at the bottom of the form.

Thanks! I’ll try it that way next time:)

• Like 1

On 7/15/2021 at 2:41 PM, _Rick_ said:

Wondering if I can rebook my already booked, already paid cruise and get the lower price?

No need to cancel. Just reach out to your travel agent, or contact Celebrity directly, They will give you the 10% difference in OBC. 

6 hours ago, Ken the cruiser said:

I filled out my form on Friday and haven't received anything back yet.  When is your cruise?  Are you after final payment?  Did they email you and tell you you received the credit or is it online?  

2 hours ago, seapad said:

No need to cancel. Just reach out to your travel agent, or contact Celebrity directly, They will give you the 10% difference in OBC. 

I did this and was told I needed to fill out the form online since I was after final payment.  😞