July 25, 2021 Live From Majestic Princess Alaska sailing

38 minutes ago, trbarton said:

FYI…I never spell our my address so I can’t be hacked. 

If it was me I'd ask the mods to remove both the post with your address in "normal" format as well as your reply where you allowed it to stay in place. Silly to have it in an open forum like that where it can be easily scraped.

On 8/4/2021 at 8:42 PM, Thrak said:

I don't like that at all. I filled those in while on the ship. I doubt most folks will be as diligent as you in getting the info or remembering to put it in the survey. Heck, the survey only offers maybe 2 spots for crew accolades. The last time I wanted to commend multiple crew members I ended up having to send a separate email as there just wasn't space in the survey.

I just filled out my survey last night and they allowed us 5 department entries in which you could enter several names within each section.  I pretty much covered them all within the one survey.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, gmcwalker said:

Hi Tom I am interested in your help however your email address trbarton743@aol.com will not connect. Would you please message me or provide another way to contact you as I am planning similar event for two opening cruises coming up. Thank you.

I'm not Tom (clearly) but this may be what you are looking for.  I've pasted the invitation I use for officers below.  I usually print out a bunch and then hand-write the names of the officers on each when I board and then drop them off with the Captain's Circle hostess or Passenger Services.  Hope this helps.

August 8, 2021

To:

Subject:  Cruise Critic Meet and Greet

On behalf of our Cruise Critic members who are onboard this sailing, I would like to invite you to attend our “Meet and Greet” which will be held in the Hollywood Conservatory on August 9th.  The event will run from 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM.

Based on the responses to date, we expect more than 50 members to attend.

Should your schedule permit you to share some of your valuable time with us, we would be most appreciative.

Looking forward to seeing you there and to enjoying a fantastic cruise in Alaska!

Sincerely,

My name

Cabin xxxx

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Toomuchtrouble8 said:

How do I find out when and where the Meet & Greet is going to be held for the August 26 Sailing?  Do I need to sign up somehwere?  

Do you mean September 26? The information for the Meet & Greet for that cruise in in the Roll Call thread. It seems like a fun group of folks.

Edited to add the link to the roll call for @Toomuchtrouble8

Edited by MamaFej
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
On 7/28/2021 at 11:21 PM, Steelers36 said:

Finally got around to blowing this up and comparing the bottle prices.  More than half the wines are matching the 2019 price list.  Some are up a couple of dollars.  Perhaps they left prices as-is for old stock and only increased on ones they had to replace a lot.  Who knows?  Just guessing.  The above is only a partial list of wines available. 

If anyone cares to post photos of the full wine list, that would be super.  Or just take the photos sometime at dinner and post them after you get back home.  Thanks.

😱Oh noo, what happened to the Rombauer Chardonnay