Canada Borders

B113

8 minutes ago, Krin said:

I am waiting to see if the NE/Canada cruise will be scheduled 

7 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

Unlikely to have any sailing after Nov 1 (till regular schedule next year) when the ship ban lifts.

Yes, look forward to your very nice 2022 NE/Canada cruise. 

48 minutes ago, marykatherine111 said:

I was so excited to hear this! We have a DIY jeep tour booked n Skagway next month and now we will be able to drive up to Emerald Lake and into Canada! Happy Camper!

They're requiring a PCR test within the last 72 hours to go with the vaccination card. So that might be difficult to get depending on the itinerary. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Canadian Disney Mom said:

I live across the street from the Cruise Terminal in Saint John, New Brunswick.  Here is an article from CBC about the Cruise season next year in NB

Thanks for the share.  Interesting article. 

1 hour ago, Canadian Disney Mom said:

I live across the street from the Cruise Terminal in Saint John, New Brunswick.  Here is an article from CBC about the Cruise season next year in NB

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/new-brunswick/reset-for-cruises-port-saint-john-1.6108008

I know exactly where you live!!! We've visited there on RCI 19 times.  Really enjoy the city and the tent outside the terminal.  Always come back with something from Saint John.  Can not wait to get back next year!!  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Canadian Disney Mom said:

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/new-brunswick/reset-for-cruises-port-saint-john-1.6108008

The Anthem TA still has a port call at Saint John for Oct. 28, 2021 on the itinerary.  Not sure why they haven't removed/replaced it yet.

3 hours ago, marykatherine111 said:

I was so excited to hear this! We have a DIY jeep tour booked n Skagway next month and now we will be able to drive up to Emerald Lake and into Canada! Happy Camper!

You still have to register on the Canadian website, load your qualifications, and get authorization to enter the country. Can’t just drive up and say “I”m here”

3 hours ago, Another_Critic said:

The Anthem TA still has a port call at Saint John for Oct. 28, 2021 on the itinerary.  Not sure why they haven't removed/replaced it yet.

We're on that cruise.  Maybe they're still hoping.  Also it's a 10 nt arriving in the US before November 1st.  No previous test cruise.  Of course it's currently sailing from Southampton and by the time we board in October it will have been sailing for 3 months.   Maybe the cdc people can fly to the UK and take a "test cruise."  My bigger problem is whether we will be allowed into the UK without a 10 day quarantine. 

4 hours ago, Another_Critic said:

I am not sure but Canada has already announced it would not be open until sometime in November and the season will already be over by the so I am sure they will be changing it soon.  We won’t have any ships until next Spring at the earliest.  No one in their right mind would cruise here in November anyway .  Even Oct 28 is pushing it - I have trick or treated in the  snow more than once 😂