Reservations Not Showing in Account

kittywife77

1 hour ago, kittywife77 said:

Is anyone else having trouble with the website and app today?

Neither of my reservations are showing online and I can't check in on the app.

Just waiting to speak to them now.

We noticed one cruise missing last night. Called Celebrity and a nice lady said they can see both reservations on their end so they're not lost. She was sending an email to IT and would call me back. She hasn't called and now both our booked cruises are missing.

Just now, kittywife77 said:

It must be a total system glitch. They keep appearing and disappearing. Can't check in to our 31st July Apex cruise either.

Just checked and all my Royal Caribbean reservations are also gone.

Mine aren’t showing either - there should be four, but the web site is saying I have no upcoming cruises. 

I can find them on the app but it’s a bit sketchy - you need to select the ship, then select your sailing date and then it will show you your reservation,

Looks like Celebrity’s IT might be having an off day. 

2 cruises disappeared yesterday morning then another one an hour later.  I called and Celebrity said cruises were in their system.  They seemed to think it was a website / app issue since they disappeared from the app as well.  Another one disappeared this morning then reappeared.  Now, the rest of them disappeared from app and website.  Tried 2 different browsers.  Same thing with Royal Carribean - app and website.  Tried my account and DH account and got the same results.  So, appears to be a universal issue.  "Someday is Here...."  and now it is gone already.

Yesterday my Dec 19 Hong Kong to Singapore cruise disappeared from My Cruises--I figured that was a sign that the sailing was cancelled, but my TA check and said that my reservation was still intact and the cruise was not cancelled (yet),

Today my other two cruises for Dec 2022 and Nov 2023 have also disappeared.  Yeah, I guess it's an IT thing.....

For me, usually if I book direct with Celebrity or on my own it automatically shows up.    I had one yesterday that was my free Zenith cruise and booked via agent who worked with Celebrity.  It didn't show up and we each had to manually add to our accounts. 

Recently I've  had some disappearance and then reappear a day later. 

I just checked and all 5 of mine are missing now.    I now they are there as I was in them earlier this morning and I completed on-line check in. .   Oh well... Celebrity IT at it's best.

I just checked and they disappeared from the X App also

1 minute ago, cricketts said:

I wonder if they're doing some updating for possible canceled cruises...

May be.   Yesterday my agent was processing a reservation and my credit card had been charged but it was not showing.    She said she could send me my invoice later after Celebrity Completes some computer maintenance.   She was able to send it  about 6 hours later.