Price drop after final payment=obc, but ?

We had a $300 price drop after final payment. Was told it would appear as obc. It’s been 10 days and still not appearing in cruise planner. In your recent experience how long has it been taking?

My TA called for a price drop Thursday and the OBC showed up yesterday in my Cruise Planner.  He was told that it could take 14 days to appear but it took 2  Thanks Ken😇

Edited by molly361
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, SRF said:

Since when are they given anything for a price drop after final payment?????

I forget whether it's part of CWC or put out injunction with so may last longer but it's called best price guaranteed. Or something like that. 

38 minutes ago, SRF said:

Since when are they given anything for a price drop after final payment?????

14 minutes ago, smplybcause said:

I forget whether it's part of CWC or put out injunction with so may last longer but it's called best price guaranteed. Or something like that. 

13 minutes ago, SRF said:

OK, so a limited time deal.  

Thanks

Yes it's part of CWC and applies to cruises thru April 30, 2022.  You have to request it 48 hours in advance.  Sure hope they can speed up the processing time for those of you that were told 3 weeks.  Your cruise would be all done and over if you get a drop say 5 days before sailing

12 minutes ago, molly361 said:

Yes it's part of CWC and applies to cruises thru April 30, 2022.  You have to request it 48 hours in advance.  Sure hope they can speed up the processing time for those of you that were told 3 weeks.  Your cruise would be all done and over if you get a drop say 5 days before sailing

A little bit like scoring an $18 drink package on a cancelled cruise.☺

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, molly361 said:

I believe it has been extended to cruises through July 31, 2022.

2 hours ago, molly361 said:

My TA called for a price drop Thursday and the OBC showed up yesterday in my Cruise Planner.  He was told that it could take 14 days to appear but it took 2  Thanks Ken😇

Great to hear.  I am always skeptical whenever they say its been submitted and it will automatically show up. 

• Like 1