Iona shakedown cruise Monday 2nd August

bobstheboy

1 hour ago, molecrochip said:

I am on the shakedown and will try to photo/report back. When I do depends on how busy I am with work.

1 day to go.....!

Thanks, enjoy your working cruise !

We are onboard on the 28th August and again on the 11th September. Looking for to photos and videos from people onboard.

• Like 1

On 7/31/2021 at 8:47 PM, PJL1973 said:

I think the Cruise with Ben & David Youtube channel are going on her maiden voyage, so check them out for that.

I’ll be eagerly awaiting this! They are very thorough and fair in their reviews! But they don’t hold back if they don’t like something!

On 8/1/2021 at 8:36 AM, molecrochip said:

I am on the shakedown and will try to photo/report back. When I do depends on how busy I am with work.

1 day to go.....!

Although I suspect there will be a work element to it, I hope you enjoy your time on board 🙂   You deserve it, especially with keeping us informed in what have been, and continues to be, very difficult times.  Whilst we have not travelled on ships of that size ourselves, I wish P&O success in her sailings.

Will you get out of the dock for that one, or just spend time on the ship whilst she is still docked, as with Britannia?

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, molecrochip said:

Peakyboo!!!

784F08A7-D778-40A3-8D86-68637B6B36B2.jpeg

I have a photo like that of Ventura off our first cruise lol. Looking forward to more when you get the time.

Edited by emam
spelling

3 hours ago, tring said:

Although I suspect there will be a work element to it, I hope you enjoy your time on board 🙂   You deserve it, especially with keeping us informed in what have been, and continues to be, very difficult times.  Whilst we have not travelled on ships of that size ourselves, I wish P&O success in her sailings.

Will you get out of the dock for that one, or just spend time on the ship whilst she is still docked, as with Britannia?

Yes, the ship is due to sail tonight into the English Channel returning by Wednesday morning.

• Like 2

Thanks for the pictures.  There is so little information out there on the ship so excited to see them.  Everything looks so clean!  The wardrobe looks very close to the bed.  Is the television opposite the bed or sofa?

I'm in a seaview room as I didn't think there would be much sitting on the balcony as we're going to Scotland on 21 August.  Haven't seen a picture yet of the seaview rooms.  If you happen to be passing by any of the cabins on the fourth deck can you see if they have a sofa?

I love those little tables that tuck under the sofa.  

• Like 1