Deployment 2023-24 booking season begins

4 minutes ago, twangster said:

In Chrome today yes, so I am using Safari.

If you clear your cache in Chrome (or whatever browser is isn't working) it will probably start working.  

Good call. I've been using Chrome and it's been doing it even in an incognito window but I just tried Firefox and that seems to fine.

19 minutes ago, twinmommy08 said:

There are Bonaire ports but none for November 2023 which is what I am looking for. 

They've probably not shown up yet.  Patterns usually repeat so watch for whichever ships replace the three doing Bonaire in Nov 2022 - 8 day choices from Miami and PC plus 7 day itin from San Juan.

14 hours ago, fsjosh said:

Any speculation on when Icon sailings should start showing up? For that matter, any idea where it'll be going? We are looking at a Late Fall 23/Winter 24 group cruise, and a new ship sounds fun. I know there a lot of uncertainty with it still being under construction, but I didn't know how close to a new ship's inaugural cruise they'd typically start bookings. 

This may just be me being hopeful, but it seems odd that there is a deployment released every week between now and April 18th, except for w/c 21st March. I wonder if we may see some Icon news that week? 🤔

Edited by Jumping Cruiser
Spelling Error

6 hours ago, twinmommy08 said:

Does anyone see a southern route with a stop in Bonaire in November 23’? Any chance they are still loading? 

Nothing shows up after May 1, 2023.  I bet they will be released under the Barbados & Panama sailings the week of March 28th.

Edited by Plum Happy

1 hour ago, springaussie said:

Maybe Icon is off to China and Royal is delaying the announcement to see what the situation is like in China. 

Could be, defiantly up in the air now. But this is the Norm, 7 out of last 8yrs I Booked last released Ship/Dates in May or June

2 hours ago, springaussie said:

Maybe Icon is off to China and Royal is delaying the announcement to see what the situation is like in China. 

Hey springaussie, I very much doubt that.  Too much geopolitical tension that is unlikely to be resolved in the timeframe.  My guess is Florida and Med.  

Hope you’re safe and dry.  

12 hours ago, Blue Eyed Belfast Belle said:

I might have accidentally booked an aft balcony on Voyager for over Christmas 2023! 😉🎄

What an unbelievable balcony price for over Christmas.  This could be a glitch ... it won't last very long.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Blue Eyed Belfast Belle said:

Looks like she is going to Port Canaveral

image.thumb.png.7ad2aa502677293c121199eeac108a59.png

Very interesting.

Seems like a lot of changes at PC. Allure , Wonder and Voyager so far. Will be interesting when the short Caribbean is released. 

mac_tlc

1 minute ago, Blue Eyed Belfast Belle said:

Ooooh interesting!  i suppose since Rhapsody will be in the Southern Caribbean then Radiance can join Brilliance in Tampa.  I might get a Panama Canal sailing yet! Lol

From what I've read, it sounds like Rhapsody may be based in Panama and/or doing partial transits and a few full transits, so I think there's a good chance for a PC sailing. I will be watching this one very closely as the timeline would work for us and I'd far rather be on Radiance than Rhapsody. Fingers, legs and eyes crossed. :classic_laugh:

• Like 1

It looks like Sydney will only have 2 Royal ships 23/24 season. Ovation and Enchantment. Ovation will be solo for about 5 weeks while Enchantment does the lap of Oz and NZ in February. Serenade will also be in Sydney on the world cruise in February 2024. 
It looks Virgin cruises are getting some Royal berths. 

Brisbane should have Quantum 23/24. 
Have I missed anything? 

Edited by springaussie

10 hours ago, Blue Eyed Belfast Belle said:

Ooooh interesting!  i suppose since Rhapsody will be in the Southern Caribbean then Radiance can join Brilliance in Tampa.  I might get a Panama Canal sailing yet! Lol

That's what I'm looking for too