Problem with Celebrity website on my iPhone

cruisestitch

This doesn’t happen on my iPad, only on my iPhone. I try to connect to Celebrity website and I am told there is no Internet connection, try again. So I hit “try again” and maybe  I get a little further and then it says again I have no Internet connection, try again.  Over and over, I hit “try again” and I get taken back to some other screen, where I might get right in the middle of some task when the dreaded black box reappears “no internet connection detected, try again”

It never happens to any other website. Only Celebrity. 

Does this happen to anyone else? Any ideas what I can do about it?

10 minutes ago, cruisestitch said:

This doesn’t happen on my iPad, only on my iPhone. I try to connect to Celebrity website and I am told there is no Internet connection, try again. So I hit “try again” and maybe  I get a little further and then it says again I have no Internet connection, try again.  Over and over, I hit “try again” and I get taken back to some other screen, where I might get right in the middle of some task when the dreaded black box reappears “no internet connection detected, try again”

No, I just got on the Celebrity website using my iPhone's Chrome app and had no problem.  I even signed in to my account.

25 minutes ago, cruisestitch said:

Try deleting the cookies in your iPhone for Celebrity’s web site, and see if that helps. 

I recently had a problem on my IPad.  I closed all of the sites and then did a hard shutdown.  When it started back up I had no problems making my final payment but still have issues dealing with the website.    

X doesn’t have the best IT department and whenever there is a upgrade in your OS i don’t t  think they keep on top of it.

in realIty the apps on my IPad operate differently than on my IPhone.   Stuff on  a computer is different.    I can see it is a night mare for them to keep up with all the different devices people use 

happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅