B2B2B - Bringing wine on board

Excellent question. I have it as well. I am hoping we will be able to bring all 6 with us onboard and into our cabin on cruise #1 if we show our Setsail pass for all three.  I am sure someone has run into this situation before and can answer us 🙂

I have done it with 4, for a B2B, and they didn't mind.  I just showed them my ticket for the next cruise as well.  I'm going to assume this is one of those things that varies depending on who you get.  Worse case they store them for you.

• Like 3

Yes.  We have done this with B2B and B2B2B.  Sometimes they hold the extra bottles until the second week and they reappear in your stateroom on the last night of the first cruise, other times they just told us to keep them all from the get go.

Edited by xxHadleyxx
  • Like 3

Take a printed copy of your boarding passes for the following cruises.  Sometimes they will hold the bottles, sometimes not.  Sometimes they don't even send you to the alcohol desk.  In Galveston they shrink wrapped the bottles and the receipt and it was a real pain to unwrap for the following cruise (port folks were running the alcohol desk, not ship personnel).  Bottles for cruise 2 were delivered last night of first cruise.  Haven't done B2B2B but with new Diamond coupons not sure we will bring any wine this time.