Princess cancels my Sept. 26/21 cruise

007colocruz

The last few times when talking to Princess agents, probably 25% of the time I feel like I am talking to a competent person.  Their quality/competency had taken a deep dive - the quality ones had probably left Princess during the "pause" and found other good jobs.

2 hours ago, 007colocruz said:

I have tried answering your questions but several times my posts disappear. Think I am having website problems. 

It’s not only you & I’ve reported it to the CC Help section…it’s so frustrating to compose a post only to have it disappear when touching the Submit Reply button. 🥴

• Like 1

I am so sorry to hear of all these problems.

Wow reading all these posts makes me want to send my PVP candles and flowers!  He ALWAYS calls me back the same day. On the rare occasion he can’t he has actually enlisted a colleague to call me to apologize and try to help me. My emails almost always get answered so fast it’s like we are on instant messaging. But always gets answered that day as long as he’s working. 

I’ve worked with him over the last 4 years. 

• Like 3

We have a PVP who is adequate at best.   Never has she gone above and beyond the basics.  Never calls back, I always have to call her a few times.  I asked for a refare of a cruise in 2022 ($600.00 less) and she was annoyed.  We just booked another cruise and didn’t bother calling her and it’s unlikely she’ll call us.  

• Like 1

It would be best that they let us do our own cancel,  make cabin change without requiring a call; it will save everyone a lot of time.  The same way we are able to manage excursions.

• Like 3

Ok. Decided to not accept mini suite above buffet/ pool & transfers. 
emailed Megan at Princess to cancel  my booking disappeared within minutes 

received cancellation notification with $3830 Cancellation fee 

how crazy is this?

Alyssa & Megan both told me today there would Not be a cancellation fee 

update from Megan saying fees will be waived. Very quick reply. My heart was racing 

Edited by 007colocruz