Just got upgraded on Allure to a Grand Suite. How do I make CK reservations?

Just now, lovesthebeach2 said:

Just got upgraded to a Grand Suite.How do I make reservations for Coastal Kitchen?

And Is the Suite Lounge open all day? Any other tips, this is our first GS.

When is your cruise date. We sail on 8/22 and just received our email from the concierge today. You have to make your CK reservations through the concierge pre-cruise, or as soon as you board in the suite lounge.

3 minutes ago, orville99 said:

When is your cruise date. We sail on 8/22 and just received our email from the concierge today. You have to make your CK reservations through the concierge pre-cruise, or as soon as you board in the suite lounge.

We sail 8/22 also. I really want to be sure I can make reservations. 

• lovesthebeach2 changed the title to Just got upgraded on Allure to a Grand Suite. How do I make CK reservations?
7 minutes ago, parrotfeathers said:

Was it an auto upgrade?  I was looking for an email and came across an email from RCL where they had taken my "upgrade offer" of $100 to an owner's suite.  Gosh that was a good time.  Hope those days aren't gone forever.

It was a Royal UP

1 hour ago, orville99 said:

I would email him. It may take awhile before he replies however. There are normally two suite concierges on board but they are running short staffed for the early cruises.

Thanks, I sent an email yesterday after you posted but haven’t heard back so far.  I just clicked your link…. Thanks!

5 minutes ago, birdylady said:

How far out from your sailing did you get a Royal Up email?  We sail Oct 3 and haven't seen any emails offering the opportunity to bid.

Thanx,

Erika

I'm on the October 10 Allure sailing and already received a RoyalUp e-mail and put in a bid.

We received the e-mail August 11. Not sure if being close to exactly 60 days out from the sail date was a coincidence or not.

Edited by karmamule
Added detail on when e-mail received

4 minutes ago, birdylady said:

How far out from your sailing did you get a Royal Up email?  We sail Oct 3 and haven't seen any emails offering the opportunity to bid.

Thanx,

Erika

I’m not sure but it was quite awhile ago. I don’t think everyone gets it from what I see on these boards.

8 minutes ago, birdylady said:

Thanx,

Erika

Erika,  we received the Royal Up two weeks ago for the 10/3 Allure cruise. Use this link to see if you're eligible. https://www.royalcaribbean.com/booked/cruise-room-upgrade

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, lovesthebeach2 said:

I’m not sure but it was quite awhile ago. I don’t think everyone gets it from what I see on these boards.

Hmmmm. Wonder if it's what type of cabin you have or C&A level or roll of the dice.  So... if you don't get an email to bid, is there somewhere I can go to look to see if it's even an option?

Thanx

18 hours ago, lovesthebeach2 said:

Just got upgraded to a Grand Suite.How do I make reservations for Coastal Kitchen?

And Is the Suite Lounge open all day? Any other tips, this is our first GS.

Did you get an automatic upgrade or did you pay for the royal up? Thanks.

2 minutes ago, TYMAN said:

Erika,  we received the Royal Up two weeks ago for the 10/3 Allure cruise. Use this link to see if you're eligible. https://www.royalcaribbean.com/booked/cruise-room-upgrade

LOL.  We posted at the same time.  As I've never done this before, the bid I make per person. Yes?  And I can bid on more than one type of cabin?

Thanx

Erika

Edited by birdylady
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, birdylady said:

LOL.  We posted at the same time.  As I've never done this before, the bid I make per person. Yes?  And I can bid on more than one type of cabin?

Thanx

Erika

The bid is per person, but only the first two people in the cabin will be charged....you can only bid on the cabins that are offered to you....

Edited by TYMAN

15 minutes ago, birdylady said:

Thanx,

Erika

Go to RCCL website https://www.royalcaribbean.com/booked/cruise-room-upgrade and input your name and Rez# 

Sorry the last 3 posts came up whilst typing😆

Edited by BecciBoo
  • Like 2