Whaletail taking on the biggest Whaletails of all B2B on Mardi Gras 8/21-28/21 And 8/28- 9/4

6 hours ago, WhaleTailFlCruiser said:

Food options are almost too many, How do you fit in everything? Well you do a B2B duh lol. Doing Italian for lunch today. 

3E69B805-B4E4-4181-87FD-AF84F7CC6462.thumb.jpeg.c8eaac83abddc5d3afa84fb3ea9941f3.jpeg

That looks like an upgrade over the bread they usually have at the Italian lunch.

• Like 1

On 8/21/2021 at 5:00 AM, cruisemom2 said:

I got up at 5:00 am today to hop online and book our Covid test at Walgreens for Monday morning. We've had our CVS appointment booked for almost two weeks now but would have to drive to Orlando. Walgreens is only 15 minutes away Anyway, when I got up, I saw both Mardi Gras and Carnival Magic coming in - such a beautiful sight!

Did the CVS that's on the Pt not do COVID Test?

17 hours ago, WhaleTailFlCruiser said:

I always get some of my best sleep on a cruise for some reason. That gentle rocking motion is just the stuff of dreams. 

Same here, especially in an interior room - ship rocking and not sunlight makes for great sleep. There have been times if the wife or I didn’t set an alarm, it would be noon before waking up.

• Like 1