Saint Greg's Mardi Gras - LIVE - August 28th-September 4th 2021

Saint Greg

Did you get all your VIFP perks?  I don't gamble so never use the slot entry, but it was fun playing a bit with the $25 they gave me.  If you didn't know about it, I know it says August, but I would go ask for it anyway since August was yesterday.  :)  You have to ask at the cashier and they put it on your card.

image.png.a0fa7e6ea2380f6dc122a29347652991.png

17 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

This guy at the bar says he needs an even number of olives in his Bloody Mary. I don’t know if he’s really serious or if he was just trying to snag an extra olive 

Superstition aint the way.

Edited by sanmarcosman
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, illinoisfive said:

Greg,

Can you find out what the minimum buy in at the craps table? Is it still $5 or have they raised it?

thanks

I would love to know the answer to this as well, Greg - pretty please.  Keep in mind, I've never asked you for anything (until now)! 😉😂

Edit:  And I'm pretty sure Illinoisfive meant to ask what the "minimum bet" is, not the "minimum buy in".  At least that's what I'd like to know since craps really doesn't have a minimum buy in.

Edited by 4hunters
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

45 minutes ago, WhaleTailFlCruiser said:

It isn’t fully vaccinated where do people get that from? 95% isn’t fully vaccinated 

So are we assuming that 5% are 12 and under? Because there aren't exemptions anymore, so that's the only category to make up that 5%

19 minutes ago, 4hunters said:

I would love to know the answer to this as well, Greg - pretty please.  Keep in mind, I've never asked you for anything (until now)! 😉😂

Edit:  And I'm pretty sure Illinoisfive meant to ask what the "minimum bet" is, not the "minimum buy in".  At least that's what I'd like to know since craps really doesn't have a minimum buy in.

Its $5

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, WhaleTailFlCruiser said:

I mean under 12 and unvaccinated are still unvaccinated, No? 

Yes, you are correct. I'm not going to go back and forth. My overall point was outbreaks shouldn't be happening on a 95% vaxxed ship. Herd immunity is way less than 95%. 

6 minutes ago, matt1119 said:

Yes, you are correct. I'm not going to go back and forth. My overall point was outbreaks shouldn't be happening on a 95% vaxxed ship. Herd immunity is way less than 95%. 

Not arguing I just have come to accept there will be positive cases right now and it’s more about how Carnival responds and manages the situation.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Saint Greg said:

This guy at the bar says he needs an even number of olives in his Bloody Mary. I don’t know if he’s really serious or if he was just trying to snag an extra olive 

OCD at its finest.  Maybe you can tell Carnival that you need an even number of drinks and can't stop at 15.  You need 16 because of your OCD disability. 😁

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

31 minutes ago, 4hunters said:

2 hours ago, matt1119 said:

That's too bad if that's the story. A supposed fully vaxxed cruise, everyone checked + masks. I don't know what more they want. 

Norwegian is sailing fully vaxxed as well and they are yellow on the CDC site so they too have cases.  They were adamant they couldnt sail safely without 100% vaxxed.  

1 hour ago, WhaleTailFlCruiser said:

Not arguing I just have come to accept there will be positive cases right now and it’s more about how Carnival responds and manages the situation.

AGREEEEEEED!!!!!!

14 minutes ago, illinoisfive said:

thank you for your kind response

i am sorry that i didn't use the "correct terminology" for the other poster who slammed my question.

🤷‍♂️🤔  Wasn’t a slam at all.  Was just making sure they knew what we were asking for.

• Like 2