Carnival requiring ALL 12 and up to be vaccinated. Will Royal start this as well?

11 hours ago, ONECRUISER said:

Took Mom her first shot start of Jan and second first of Feb, had wait 15 min after each. By time had mine First March I was in and out the door in less then 10 min, less then 1 min after shot. 

Even in May we were required to wait the 15 minutes, my daughter who has a penicillin allergy had to wait 30 minutes.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, BeachMan89 said:

I hope so.  Doesn't Royal allow for religious exemptions? Seems like a big enough loophole for anybody to jump through

Religion exemptions will be a thing of the past soon.  Maine just past a law yesterday that doesnt allow any religion exemptions FOR ANY vaccinations for any student, kindergarten and up.  PERIOD

• Like 5

1 hour ago, mauraoel said:

Even in May we were required to wait the 15 minutes, my daughter who has a penicillin allergy had to wait 30 minutes.

Kool, better safe then Sorry. Mom had Drive Threw Shots 7 rows of Cars, pull ahead and wait until they released us. First 13yrs my life had weekly Allergy shots, always had wait after. About 27yrs ago in middle my ARMY Career had a sudden Sulfa Allergy, shot I'd received multiple times before. Got the shot and out the Door. By time got back to my on Post Housing had broke out with head to toe rash and was having trouble Breathing...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ticketsunlimited said:

Religion exemptions will be a thing of the past soon.  Maine just past a law yesterday that doesnt allow any religion exemptions FOR ANY vaccinations for any student, kindergarten and up.  PERIOD

Carnival states only medical exemptions. With a doctors note. For cruising purposes no religious exemptions from them.

• Like 1