FTTF- Are they still offering the same perks?

Shaded Lady

I bought and paid for FTTF on my Dream cruise out of Galveston later this year... but I'm hearing all kinds of things about how the boarding process is going now. Are they still honoring priority boarding with FTTF? Or is it still too early to tell for a December cruise?

Just now, Shaded Lady said:

I bought and paid for FTTF on my Dream cruise out of Galveston later this year... but I'm hearing all kinds of things about how the boarding process is going now. Are they still honoring priority boarding with FTTF? Or is it still too early to tell for a December cruise?

Right now, there is no priority boarding being honored, just arrival appointments with Plat/diamonds getting an 48 hour head start to book

I have FTTF purchased for October 10 Horizon and have heard nothing about it being cancelled or refunded.  Still listed as an activity.  It is still listed as an excursion on embarkation day but Sold Out.  I fully expect that it will be cancelled as there doesn't seem to be a good way to mix priority boarding with current screening requirements, but as of now it is still listed.

1 hour ago, villagenut said:

I was able to purchase it for oct 25 cruise and it has yet to be refunded.

Well if you dont get access to choose a earlier boarding time it's not the same to me. Cabin ready early, Belize or tender port earlier boarding. Maybe they are doing it now minus priority boarding?