Enchanted Princess is on her way to Port Everglades!!!!!

Crown Cruiser

On 8/27/2021 at 11:51 PM, gardenbunny said:

Thanks for posting!  So excited to be on board the new ship.  I had been cancelled from the Med cruise in 2021 and did not want the transfer to 2022 because the Regal was doing the Med!  Gave up - got an email about Enchanted in Caribbean for 2021-2022 season!  Rebooked for the 12/30 NYE cruise to Southern Caribbean and was so lucky to get my original cabin - one of the new Deluxe Ocean View with floor to ceiling glass on the very front of the ship - same view as the bridge!  Cannot wait!!!!

Hope I like the ship - booked her for the 21 day Barcelona RT Med May 2023…

I am so excited for you and that cabin sounds amazing! Do you know where I might find pictures of these cabins and how would I search for them, what cabin category are these? How do you compare these to an actual balcony, particularly an aft balcony?  Do you prefer these and why?  I am very intrigued!

48 minutes ago, MrsTrout said:

I am so excited for you and that cabin sounds amazing! Do you know where I might find pictures of these cabins and how would I search for them, what cabin category are these? How do you compare these to an actual balcony, particularly an aft balcony?  Do you prefer these and why?  I am very intrigued!

Not many guests have been on the ship to take photos since it was hardly launched and running before the pandemic pauses.  Bring that down to a small percentage of guests who are active members here and not easy.  Hope you get an answer.  The category is O6.    Hard to compare with a Balcony as they have outdoor space.

If you do a mock booking on either SKY or ENCHANTED, you can get an idea of the cabin from an artistic impression after selecting an available cabin.

I have been waiting to sail on this ship since it was to debut June 2020!  Booked and rebooked.  Have one of the new floor to ceiling OV cabins for New Years Eve cruise.  I have not seen any recent info on her position, looked at bridge cam couple weeks ago and it is blank….just curious.

It will be my first cruise since getting off the Coral in Santiago Feb 6 2020after a spectacular cruise in So America and Antartica.  So ready to be back!!!!

Thanks

I am so excited for you and that cabin sounds amazing! Do you know where I might find pictures of these cabins and how would I search for them, what cabin category are these? How do you compare these to an actual balcony, particularly an aft balcony?  Do you prefer these and why?  I am very intrigued!

Just returned from a trip to a dude ranch in Grand Tetons - beautiful scenery.  We typically choose an inside room or ocean view depending on itinerary - inside for the Caribbean, OV for our two World Cruises.  We find we just didn’t use balcony since we are always out on decks.

But this new category intrigued me - and especially since it offers a front of the ship view!  There are very few of them so I am sure they will sell out quickly if I want to book one again on another cruise.