Future Cruise Credit - How do I get and use?

BillHoo

So, I got the cancellation notice for my cruise back in early August, and they gave me a few options.  I decided I'd go with Option 1:

OPTION 1: Automatically receive a 125% Future Cruise Credit
We're providing you with a 125% Future Cruise Credit to book a new cruise by April 30th, 2022.
This amount is based on your total cruise fare paid, and we're giving you a little extra knowing that this is such a unique circumstance.
Your certificate can be used on any Royal Caribbean International sailing that departs on or before September 30, 2022, as long as it's redeemed by April 30, 2022.
We will automatically issue your Future Cruise Credit via email by September 3, 2021, so there's nothing for you to do!

So, September 3rd, rolled by.  I didn't get a notice and logging into RC's does not show anything.

Are they normally late applying the FCC?  How do I use it to book a cruise when it shows up?

30 minutes ago, BillHoo said:

So, I got the cancellation notice for my cruise back in early August, and they gave me a few options.  I decided I'd go with Option 1:

OPTION 1: Automatically receive a 125% Future Cruise Credit
We're providing you with a 125% Future Cruise Credit to book a new cruise by April 30th, 2022.
This amount is based on your total cruise fare paid, and we're giving you a little extra knowing that this is such a unique circumstance.
Your certificate can be used on any Royal Caribbean International sailing that departs on or before September 30, 2022, as long as it's redeemed by April 30, 2022.
We will automatically issue your Future Cruise Credit via email by September 3, 2021, so there's nothing for you to do!

So, September 3rd, rolled by.  I didn't get a notice and logging into RC's does not show anything.

Are they normally late applying the FCC?  How do I use it to book a cruise when it shows up?

Call whomever you booked with.  It is tied to your cancelled booking number.  There is a chance that it has been issued but you just never received it.  I never received a couple of mine but got the numbers for them when I called

1 hour ago, Cigar King said:

Hopefully you'll do better than I, but, I didn't get the FCC's straightened out for almost 8 months.  It all feel in place, eventually, but, nobody had any sense of urgency.  

I have one FCC I'm still waiting for a resolution on, out of like 8 total that were issued. Only part of it was applied, they issued a new FCC for the remaining balance, but when I tried to use that the agent got an error that the funds were unavailable for use. This was in February. Late July was told that they were just going to refund the a certain amount of the FCC and reissue the 25% bonus as a new FCC. Still haven't gotten the new FCC, and only received about 80% of the amount they said would be refunded. Last update was 2 weeks ago from a member of the executive team who was going to reach out on my behalf.

We've also just had a minor issue with FCC for cancelled 1/3/22 Vision sailing... Got email for one FCC in my name only? We called because the amount seemed really low. They said the other didn't have a name assigned.  They also forgot to include the 25% piece on each, so within 45minutes we ended up with 4 FCCs in total!