Adventure of the Seas?

I am thinking of taking a cruise, read all the posts about how things are going now because of COVID, and am interested in Adventure of the Seas out of Galvaston thee day after Thanksgiving.  I haven't read any posts regarding this ship during this time.  Anybody done this one, and how was it.

Thank you in advance!

Adventure is in Nassau now. She started in June. I was on the 3rd cruise from start up. It was a great cruise and GREAT staff. The ship itself is showing her age. We had a balcony and the rust is visible. She just needs a refresh. It’s a smaller ship busy easy to walk. 

59 minutes ago, WindinmySails said:

I am thinking of taking a cruise, read all the posts about how things are going now because of COVID, and am interested in Adventure of the Seas out of Galvaston thee day after Thanksgiving.  I haven't read any posts regarding this ship during this time.  Anybody done this one, and how was it.

Thank you in advance!

• Like 2

Was on her Aug 28th sailing.  I was tempted to stay on a second week, but had too many things to do at home.  Still missing her though.  

Reduced capacity resulted in a phenomenal level of service.  Was greeted by name by crew members on several occasions as I walked around the ship.  And I felt very safe with the healthy protocols in place. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Joseph2017China said:

Ship is either this week or next week on the way to France for a drydock.  Ship is sailing empty, will send a few weeks in France, and sail back empty I think.  So, the ship is being refreshed, and is no longer in Nassau.  Ship was nice, crew was great, and it will be refreshed!

I knew she was ending at Nassau soon but didn’t know she was going for a refresh.  Great to know.  We are on her in November and got a great price on a suite.  We are really looking forward to being back on the water.

We just got off Adventure's last Nassau sailing yesterday morning and she is now on her way to drydock in France.  Only 525 passengers on our cruise so the service was outstanding.  This was our second Adventure cruise out of Nassau - we also did the August 7th sailing.  Both were excellent cruises.

On 9/11/2021 at 8:11 PM, WindinmySails said:

Thank you in advance!

Prices are low, i would be on it with you, but we'll be on Allure already lol

Adventure is a great ship.   We were on her at the end of June....    Lots of photos there.

• Like 1

On 9/19/2021 at 5:38 PM, RCCL Fan said:

Prices are low, i would be on it with you, but we'll be on Allure already lol

Adventure is a great ship.   We were on her at the end of June....    Lots of photos there.

Sorry we'll miss you!  I just booked about an hour ago, so excited!  Have fun on Allure!