Cannot print lab results!

flamingos

So yay, got 'not detected' for our covid tests so we can sail on Friday!!

Bad news - the app for the health care company has a page that has the date that simply says,  the name of the test, the date, and Not Detected.  No name attached.

I was hoping to print it out to save time at the port.   With this, even a screen shot won't help because it has no name, so when we get to the port, we're going to have to sign on to the account, show them that it's our page, and navigate to the lab results page.............................at least three times.  Tedious.

If you had your test at cvs, create a MyChart account. Go to test results and see what pops up. It should be a one page document with your name and test results. You can also go to share my results and follow the prompts to print out a long form of the results.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, flamingos said:

This is the screenshot. There is no pdf. The email and text notifications have a link to the health portal. Click on ‘lab results’ and get this. 

62A2AE0C-2DC8-4C43-AD8C-7C7E13C10A79.jpeg

Unfortunately, I doubt this will be acceptable at the port.     Does the email or text they sent you show your full name?     I would call that lab or go back to their location and explain you need a document that shows your full name on the test results.   

Options:

1.  I also noticed on my Navica app for BinaxNOW, that in my profile it has "Connected Organizations".  You might want to check if you can connect RCCL Call  800-256-6649 and ask RCCL if they have a "Connect Code". This sends the results to them, also.

2.  I understand that each person has to have a separate account for the test, right?  Can each person have their account open on their phone with the results ready to show?

3.  If it's all one account, then I'm sure the folks at the dock are accustomed to this process.

4.  However, try downloading a free app to "print to pdf", which saves a copy of the document on your phone.  I save mine in the Notes or Books app on my iphone.  Save each page into one pdf document if you can.  Then save each person's account information, including the test results to a separate pdf on your phone.

Edited by pcur

WE FOUND IT!  Lord have mercy that was complex.

It's under Health Records, on the calendar. You have to tap on September 15 to make it come up.  Bad, bad web designer.

Question: It says on the bottom:  These tests were developed and their performance characteristics determined by Ivy Medical.  They have not been cleared or approved by the FDA.

Is this going to be a problem?  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, flamingos said:

WE FOUND IT!  Lord have mercy that was complex.

It's under Health Records, on the calendar. You have to tap on September 15 to make it come up.  Bad, bad web designer.

Question: It says on the bottom:  These tests were developed and their performance characteristics determined by Ivy Medical.  They have not been cleared or approved by the FDA.

Is this going to be a problem?  

You may want to send an email to Ivy Medical asking if their tests have Emergency Use Authorization, even if not cleared or approved.

From RCI website:

The test must have Emergency Use Authorization from the U.S. FDA.

More on Telehealth Testing

Telehealth self-tests taken at home under live supervision must meet these requirements:

• Per U.S. CDC guidance, only vaccinated guests may present self-administered telehealth COVID-19 test results at the terminal to satisfy the pre-cruise testing requirement. 
  • The test must have Emergency Use Authorization from the U.S. FDA.
  • The self-test process must happen under live supervision on a video call with a telehealth representative.
  • The telehealth provider must issue you a result document that includes all the necessary information.
  • Like 1