New Princess Sphere class ships?

big al

1 minute ago, AtlantaCruiser72 said:

I may or may not have a pdf copy stored for perpetuity 🤓 I will neither confirm or deny assertions of having such document in my possession, or not. LOL

Not to change the subject but it looks like I'll be boarding the CB right after you in December! Have a great cruise! 

1 hour ago, JimmyVWine said:

How do we know that they weren't planted?

I promise I am not a Gardner, a farmer or a spy ….. I have planted nothing. That said when the labeled plan was available I did save the pdf version to compare to the “official” ones later to see how closely venue names/uses match up. 

We ave been away. so I didn't get to see those deck plans, or get images!!!

Maybe they will release some kind of updated deck plans soon.

I do see the image here of the Sanctuary in the back of the ship.

Not sure if there are two adult pools, a 'Retreat' pool, and the one shown that looks like it is in the Sanctuary area.

About the ship within a ship.  I do remember hearing that there will be a private special access area of the Sanctuary.   The area looks to be pretty large.  So, not being like others here who cruise often and enjoy the 'suite' life,  I am hoping that there is still some good availability for us commoners like the current system.

Ohhhh, and now I am remembering that The Dome will have that indoor/outdoor pool.  So, that would probably be the Retreat Pool on the ship?

Edited by Wishing on a star

3 hours ago, Wishing on a star said:

Do those deck plans show that the one Main Dining Room is the large two level dining room?  No other MDRs.  Not sure I like a dining room that large and possibly that loud?

Yes the plans showed the main dining room spanning 3 levels aft deck. 

8 hours ago, Wishing on a star said:

Do those deck plans show that the one Main Dining Room is the large two level dining room?  No other MDRs.  Not sure I like a dining room that large and possibly that loud?

RCI has a single 3-level dining room. Works out well. Never been too noisy for us.

Of course Princess has DMW, but Royal used one deck for anytime, one deck for traditional fix-time, and one deck for a combination of the two.

Yes, I think that appears to be The Dome, on maybe decks 16-17-18.

Not sure if it will be adults only 'Retreat', or possibly all guests during the day, and Adults only at night?

We'll have to wait and see!   But, that is similar to where the Retreat pool and Sanctuary are on Royal class ships.

Is there a private reserved area showing that is at the front?

Seems the Sanctuary, and the private access area will be AFT.   The renderings suggest forward by the way I am looking at the image.  But maybe not so. I always liked the forward facing Sanctuary!  But, Wakeview would still be nice.

1 hour ago, Vic The Parrot said:

Let's hope for this ship, that they nix the Love Boat horn.

(I like the show, but overkill is overkill no matter what ...  😵)

Awww, we LOVE the horn, kind of sets them apart...🥂

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Wishing on a star said:

Can anybody who got lucky with those deck plans tell me what might be between the two round Piazza and Forward round area on Deck 7???

According to company insiders, this will be a barrel chair depot.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Looking at the AFT Sanctuary, and the two lifts there, and the exclusive restaurant that is also located there AFT,  it looks like the entire most rear section of the Sanctuary will be private 'reserve' access.  So, there will still be a good amount of Sanctuary space, but no forward or aft view.  Only side Port or Starboard.   Maybe the Bow of the ship up at The Dome will be open, maybe adult only, access?