Boarding pass ?

39august

1 hour ago, 39august said:

Been so long since I've flown, I can't remember. Can boarding passes  be printed out for you when you check in your luggage, please?

One warning, that likely doesn't matter for most flights:

There are some carriers that charge a fee for checking in with an agent and getting a printed boarding pass.  For example, Ryanair charges 55 pounds or euros to check in with an agent.  Merely printing out a boarding pass for you will set you back 20 pounds/euros.  Each.

Caveat emptor.

We're old school and print ours out at home outbound and ship or hotel for returns. 

We've stood behind some that have trouble with their iPhone boarding pass and they've had to step aside. You just never know.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Ashland said:

...We've stood behind some that have trouble with their iPhone boarding pass and they've had to step aside. You just never know.

Once you check in online, you can take a screenshot of your boarding pass inside the app - that way as long as your battery isn't dead, you don't need to have wifi or cell signal to access your boarding pass. If there are 2 in your party you can have both passes on the same phone. Of course if there are changes to your flight after check-in, the app would need to be 'live' to update...Paper is my spouse's plan "A" and my plan "B"

4 hours ago, babysteps said:

Once you check in online, you can take a screenshot of your boarding pass inside the app - that way as long as your battery isn't dead, you don't need to have wifi or cell signal to access your boarding pass. If there are 2 in your party you can have both passes on the same phone. Of course if there are changes to your flight after check-in, the app would need to be 'live' to update...Paper is my spouse's plan "A" and my plan "B"

I'm with your spouse on this.....paper is never wrong.

• Like 2