Suite and Diamond Drinks

BHappy2Day

15 hours ago, sandebeach said:

Yes, you can use your vouchers. I just hated using my vouchers for a can of diet coke! So I would tell them to charge me for the coke, do not use a voucher. 

Good idea!  I am not a soda fan.  Water or iced tea are my go to drinks.... if they are not wine.  😉 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, mac_tlc said:

I think there my be. It's currently called the Diamond Lounge. 😜

Stacked like cord wood with the growing C&A numbers (really easy to make D at 80 points!) and the smaller built DL lounges now.  Ds, D+, and now Pinnies all in one room.  Ugh...no thanks...I will be happy to use my vouchers in other areas.  😉 

2 minutes ago, island lady said:

Stacked like cord wood with the growing C&A numbers (really easy to make D at 80 points!) and the smaller built DL lounges now.  Ds, D+, and now Pinnies all in one room.  Ugh...no thanks...I will be happy to use my vouchers in other areas.  😉 

Vouchers in DL is the key. Just LMP's now😉

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, island lady said:

I agree. We never really frequented the lounge because sometimes we would travel with people who were not D or D+. It’s nice now because you can gather at a bar with others who don’t have D status and still use your benefit. 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 9/26/2021 at 12:36 PM, sandebeach said:

I haven't been on Allure post-Covid, but was recently on Symphony in a Grand Suite.  I was disappointed that free suite drinks were only during Happy Hours, not from 11AM - 11 PM as they were pre-Covid on Allure.  

We were on the 10/31 Allure sailing in a Loft Suite.  A limited selection of beer, wine and soft drinks were free from 11 am to 11 pm.

On 9/27/2021 at 11:17 AM, George C said:

I know with drink package if the package is 13 per drink you could order a 15 dollar glass of wine and pay the difference and tip , is it the same with vouchers?

We ordered wine that was more than $13 per glass.  We were charged the  difference and 18% gratuity only on the difference as well.   (This was Allure Oct 31 sailing) 

Edited by cruisegirl1
  • Like 2

On 11/9/2021 at 4:54 PM, jalves said:

We were on the 10/31 Allure sailing in a Loft Suite.  A limited selection of beer, wine and soft drinks were free from 11 am to 11 pm.

First time in a loft suite next year on the Allure . Since the drinks are free in the suite lounge , what amount is a reasonable tip for a beer or wine  and if i just get a couple of bottles of water . 

I dont drink much but will probably have a drink or two since they are included.

12 minutes ago, loman said:

First time in a loft suite next year on the Allure . Since the drinks are free in the suite lounge , what amount is a reasonable tip for a beer or wine  and if i just get a couple of bottles of water . 

I dont drink much but will probably have a drink or two since they are included.

I always tip a dollar or two but most people do not tip from what I observed, I know tips are appreciated.

• Like 2

Was also in the SL on 10/31 Allure sailing. They had wines and beers 11 to 11, mixed drinks from 5-8pm. We tipped $1-2 per drink and my party were able to get doubles during happy hour with no problem. Also hardly anyone in the SL before 4:45 and after 8pm. I also agree that very few people were tipping.

• Like 1