Any Recent Valuetrip.com users?

green eyed lady

I'm trying to book the Hyatt Place FLL thru Valuetrips for 1 night in March. Their website doesn't show 2022 rates yet. I tried calling and sending them an email and no one ever responds. Before I fill out the reservation form and submit my CC info, I want to know the rate and cancellation policy. Anyone have recent good experience with them?  cancellation policy? Another way to contact them? Thanks

I am in the same boat !  We booked with Valuetrips for this coming November, but will need a room in March also. I have also called and left emails to no avail. I will check my confirmation for my November reservation but I believe it is refundable and I deal directly with the hotel for any changes. I do know the Hyatt Place where we are staying is no longer booking rooms for that night, so I called them to confirm reservation and they confirmed I am booked. 
If I hear anything I will post and if you hear anything, I’d appreciate it if you let me know.

Diane

1 hour ago, Set to go said:

I am in the same boat !  We booked with Valuetrips for this coming November, but will need a room in March also. I have also called and left emails to no avail. I will check my confirmation for my November reservation but I believe it is refundable and I deal directly with the hotel for any changes. I do know the Hyatt Place where we are staying is no longer booking rooms for that night, so I called them to confirm reservation and they confirmed I am booked. 
If I hear anything I will post and if you hear anything, I’d appreciate it if you let me know.

Diane

Thanks for the info! And yes I will definitely post if I hear anything.

How long ago did you make your reservation for November?

• 1 month later...
On 10/7/2021 at 3:14 PM, green eyed lady said:

Update:  I got an email back from them today finally. They said rates for 2022 should be posted by end of October so I should wait till then to book it.  And cancellation is 24 hours before.

Did you ever get booked for march? How do you cancel, by email?  Don’t they have a phone number?

Thanks 

7 hours ago, PacnGoNow said:

Did you ever get booked for march? How do you cancel, by email?  Don’t they have a phone number?

Thanks 

As far as cancelling....Once you make a reservation with VT you then can deal directly with the hotel...so it's the hotel you contact to cancel. Just call the hotel and give them your name and dates of stay....easy peasy !!

41 minutes ago, Ashland said:

As far as cancelling....Once you make a reservation with VT you then can deal directly with the hotel...so it's the hotel you contact to cancel. Just call the hotel and give them your name and dates of stay....easy peasy !!

Okay thanks!  I only see 2021 on their website. I wonder if they are still in business?  I sent a request for a booking in Jan and explained it’s for 2022. 
Has anyone heard from them?

59 minutes ago, PacnGoNow said:

Okay thanks!  I only see 2021 on their website. I wonder if they are still in business?  I sent a request for a booking in Jan and explained it’s for 2022. 
Has anyone heard from them?

They were supposed to open their 2022 bookings in late October...so who knows.

I wouldn't count on them at this point...Try booking the Hyatt Place directly as a member at least you'll get a confirmed reservation. Our last booking (Oct 2019) for the Hyatt we opted for this as there was no difference and it included breakfast. Best of luck !

9 hours ago, Ashland said:

They were supposed to open their 2022 bookings in late October...so who knows.

I wouldn't count on them at this point...Try booking the Hyatt Place directly as a member at least you'll get a confirmed reservation. Our last booking (Oct 2019) for the Hyatt we opted for this as there was no difference and it included breakfast. Best of luck !

Thank you.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/28/2021 at 11:59 AM, PacnGoNow said:

Thanks 

No I never booked with them. They still only show 2021 rates. I emailed them again last week and never got a response. I booked on my own...if they update it before March I will try to book with them since I think it will be a lot cheaper. But it's not looking too good since it takes them forever to respond lol

1 hour ago, Cruisesfun65 said:

Be very careful with sending multiple emails to ValueTrips. 

I called Hyatt Place directly to cancel (good thing I did) and they had 2 reservations in my name for the same dates. I think it's because I sent 2 reminder emails for my booking request to ValueTrips. 

Did you book with them, or email them recently?  Thanks 

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the update for 2022.  I have been waiting for the 2022 release.

Today, I have booked for Dec 1 and 10, 2022.

I will post when I receive my confirmations.

Last time, I stayed at the hotel, there was a free continental breakfast, it looks like now they charge $11/pp for a hot breakfast.

4 minutes ago, phabric said:

Thanks for the update for 2022.  I have been waiting for the 2022 release.

Today, I have booked for Dec 1 and 10, 2022.

I will post when I receive my confirmations.

Last time, I stayed at the hotel, there was a free continental breakfast, it looks like now they charge $11/pp for a hot breakfast.

Glad you got a response.  I tried to book on Nov 28, sent a request for Jan and Feb.  Never heard from them.

3 minutes ago, PacnGoNow said:

Glad you got a response.  I tried to book on Nov 28, sent a request for Jan and Feb.  Never heard from them.

Try again to book.  When I first went on their site today, it showed prices for 2021.  I wanted to see what would happen if I click to book and it showed date - January-Dec, 1-31, 2022.  I went back to Home and it showed 2022 prices without taxes.

Valuetrip’s price for Hyatt’s 2022  - Dec 1 for $129 (no tax) and Dec 10 for $149 (no tax).

I have booked Holiday Inn for Dec 1 for $248.60 with tax and Dec 10 for $342.39 with tax.