Coke Freestyle Machine

willyt25

Reading the terms and conditions of the Premier Coffee and Soda package and noticed this gem.

• Excludes beverages offered via vending machines, but includes Coke Freestyle machines where available (coming soon).

Anyone know if the Enchanted Princess will have the Freestyle machines would love to have some Coke Zero available outside of the can, (a 43 year old kid can dream).

The same bullet point was listed on the classic soda package but not on the Premier Beverage package (in fact it states that it is not for use on any self serve machines, but I am assuming that is in regards to the self serve wine machines.

• Like 1

First Enchanted sailing is scheduled in November. Ask then. Seems strange that the Premier Coffee & Soda Package has the wording just as you stated, but the Premier Beverage Package latest terms which additionally includes alcoholic beverages does not mention the freestyle machines, just excludes all vending machines.

I would be surprised if Princess installed these machines during the covid era, but I have been surprised many times before.

3 hours ago, willyt25 said:

Reading the terms and conditions of the Premier Coffee and Soda package and noticed this gem.

• Excludes beverages offered via vending machines, but includes Coke Freestyle machines where available (coming soon).

Anyone know if the Enchanted Princess will have the Freestyle machines would love to have some Coke Zero available outside of the can, (a 43 year old kid can dream).

The same bullet point was listed on the classic soda package but not on the Premier Beverage package (in fact it states that it is not for use on any self serve machines, but I am assuming that is in regards to the self serve wine machines.

Ohhh how I wish. And while I am wishing let me wish for a diet caffeine-free soft drink to be included as well!

• Like 4

From the T&Cs for the Classic Soda Package, 4th bullet point:

Exclusions and Limitations

• Does NOT apply to bottled or canned items, specialty or premium coffees and teas, hot chocolate, ice-cream based drinks or any items offered in Retail Venues or Shops onboard.
  • Can NOT be used for Mini Bar Items. Additionally, the package cannot offset the cost of, or be a substitution for, special or private events such as cocktail parties, wedding receptions or similar. Please contact Group Onboard Services for additional details or clarification.
  • With the exception of the complimentary tumbler noted above, Souvenir Glassware is excluded but is available for an additional charge.
  • Excludes and is not combinable with other Programs, Promotions, Onboard Specials, or Buy One Get One type offers, or food items for sale such as ice-cream etc.
  • Not all exclusions or limitations can be foreseen or published here and may exist or be implemented without notice.
  • The Classic Soda Package excludes all alcoholic items, nor does it provide a discount for any alcoholic drink.
  • Like 1

That was in the fine print on our last cruise, December 2019 Sky Princess sailings. I was really looking forward to them, but as skynight said, I would be really surprised if they installed them in the COVID era (although would LOVE it for our cruises this December...)