The ability to order flowers has been completely removed from the on board services page.

CineGraphic

During the shut down, Princess lost it's floral contractor, but kept the page listed under onboard services. However, if you clicked on the link, there was nothing available to order, and a note to try again later. Today I noticed that flowers are no longer mentioned or linked at all.

It's sad that even though they'll have flowers on board for the dining rooms and common areas, yet cant provide income generating sales to those who like to order arrangements for our cabin.

Edited by CineGraphic
  • Like 3

We carried flowers on last month in Seattle. Of course it helped that our hotel was a block from Pike Place Market. I'm not sure what we'll do for our next cruise. It was a tradition that I would order flowers for my DW and include a suitable mushy note. I'll miss the tradition.

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, shellbeachjim said:

We carried flowers on last month in Seattle. Of course it helped that our hotel was a block from Pike Place Market. I'm not sure what we'll do for our next cruise. It was a tradition that I would order flowers for my DW and include a suitable mushy note. I'll miss the tradition.

I too opt for an arrangement for my wife, who acts surprised even though she knows that I always do this. I can carry-on an arrangement, but that means schlepping to a store before boarding, and no surprise.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, CineGraphic said:

I too opt for an arrangement for my wife, who acts surprised even though she knows that I always do this. I can carry-on an arrangement, but that means schlepping to a store before boarding, and no surprise.

That was our tradition too……I agree we will have to buy locally and carry them on….

• Like 2

I was also sad to find that the category was completely gone.  Someone had been told recently that they were working on finding a solution and it would be forthcoming.  I guess they gave up?  Also a tradition for us.

Along the same lines, there is usually the opportunity to pre-purchase a photo package.  That category is still showing, but you couldn't get it to take your money.  So I emailed Princess though a link that pushed it up the line a bit and got a call back saying they would not be selling photos online.  Wonder why that is still showing as an option?

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, dogdoc2002 said:

That's a bummer. We're on B2B this December on the Regal and I was hoping to get some flowers for my wife as a surprise. For those of you who have carried them onboard, is the cabin steward able to provide a vase?

In the past they were because there were usually vases left after each cruise....Amazon has quite a few expandable and collapsible vases for sale that are great for travel though......

https://www.amazon.com/Seedo-Myvaz-Vase-Collapsible-Expandable/dp/B00I9E371I/ref=sr_1_11?dchild=1&keywords=collapsible+vase&qid=1633611501&sr=8-11

Edited by PrincessLuver
  • Thanks 1

Just fyi, 

I am currently on the Majestic sailing. Once aboard the ship I was able to order a flower arrangement through the concierge (for suite passengers) but passenger services will handle the request as well, 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

3 hours ago, dogdoc2002 said:

That's a bummer. We're on B2B this December on the Regal and I was hoping to get some flowers for my wife as a surprise. For those of you who have carried them onboard, is the cabin steward able to provide a vase?

Yes, we asked our cabin steward for a vase and he brought one right away. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tls1007 said:

Just fyi, 

I am currently on the Majestic sailing. Once aboard the ship I was able to order a flower arrangement through the concierge (for suite passengers) but passenger services will handle the request as well, 

wonderful !

On 10/7/2021 at 9:40 AM, tls1007 said:

Just fyi, 

That's great to hear!  Thanks!  Did you have orchids in your suite?

We use to buy flowers in ports all over the world, some last the cruise and some didn't.  We like a very colorful arrangement.  About 10 years ago, I started to carry on silk flowers from home, brings color to cabin and very easy to do.  Just as satisfying for me. 

• 2 months later...

I too am disappointed to see this.  I hope that they will create an opportunity to allow individual bouquet purchase online or onboard.  I did see C-Boys note that they were able to order through concierge. 

Does anyone know if it is possible to bring flowers on board with you?  I'm wondering if there may be some type of customs issue?

Edited by keywest3
updated information