Live Majestic Princess 3 Night Launch of California Coastal season

3kidsncats

12 hours ago, donaldsc said:

Her job is to help you and not to lecture you.  She should have been reported to management except that it probably would have taken more time than it was worth considering your limited time on the ship.  

DON

Exactly why i hung up.  If she had even asked questions about what did and didnt work, I would have felt there was an effort to assist.  But nope, just on and on about I didnt connect properly and didnt have my phone settings the right way.  Oh, and it was also my mistake in calling the reservation line at 5:05 pm when they close at 5.  Someone in the dining room had told me to call after 4.  Apparently, having just boarded, I was supposed to know the reservation line was only available for an hour.

2 minutes ago, voljeep said:

didn't work for me either ... Desktop, Windows 10, Edge

( what was he theme song )

I wish I knew how to make it work for everyone.  It’s just a short video clip with the ships horns playing the intro to the Love Boat theme song

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, 3kidsncats said:

I wish I knew how to make it work for everyone.  It’s just a short video clip with the ships horns playing the intro to the Love Boat theme song

The same thing happened to some of the videos that I posted on a live from earlier this summer.  I think folks could see it using their phones or tablets but it failed on a lot of browsers.

On 10/7/2021 at 12:54 PM, LACruiser88 said:

On a F&F booking you do not receive any Captain Circle benefits regardless of your previous status. You do receive a cruise credit for the cruise.

This is similar to the policy on Cunard. (Also guest lecturers)
Their first timer cruise cards have a red stripe on the edge ...and are disparagingly called "red tops." Again, regardless of personal status level.

Edited by MarkBearSF
  • Like 1