Paranoia has set in....

CruisinNewbie11

I have a service from USPS that scans mail that is to be delivered to my home and sends me an email with the images of that mail.  Today, I found an image of a first class letter from NCL to be delivered today.  I can't even imagine what that would be as I have always gotten my correspondence from NCL via email.   Has anyone else gotten a letter via USPS lately?     I will be biting my nails until the mail is delivered today!!!

4 minutes ago, CruisinNewbie11 said:

I have a service from USPS that scans mail that is to be delivered to my home and sends me an email with the images of that mail.  Today, I found an image of a first class letter from NCL to be delivered today.  I can't even imagine what that would be as I have always gotten my correspondence from NCL via email.   Has anyone else gotten a letter via USPS lately?     I will be biting my nails until the mail is delivered today!!!

Your vehicle's warranty has expired and NCL would like to help you renew it.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 25

3 minutes ago, Oakman58 said:

People have mentioned getting luggage tags in the mail.  Perhaps that's what's coming your way.

Yep. it is this. I am very surprised NCL is mailing out luggage tags to everyone now. They stopped that many many years ago. it was a nice getting them for my cruise in a few weeks 

i am in a studio cabin and i got luggage tags

Edited by shof515
  • Like 4

Just now, CruisinNewbie11 said:

I am not staying in Haven so that couldn't be it.  I have always gotten my luggage tags when I print out my ticket.  

I am not haven and still got luggage tags for my cruise in a few weeks

• Like 1

If it is luggage tags I would think that would be a smart move on NCL's part. Any time save with boarding under the circumstances is an advantage. At least for those that wait until they are at port to have their luggage tagged.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CruisinNewbie11 said:

First class is normal mail.  Advertisement most likely.

1 hour ago, CruisinNewbie11 said:

3rd class or standard is the way NCL mails advertising, generally post card or pamphlet.  This is first class in an envelope.  It isn't "junk" mail.  I will just have to wait and see.

Well the good news is that if it's delivered today as scheduled, the mystery will be solved. 😅

• Like 2

Another vote for luggage tags.  I received those really nice vinyl, peel off tags for my upcoming inside, but then upgraded so the tags had the wrong room number.  No worried.  I just printed some labels with the right room and suck those on top. 😎 NCL told me that they don't resend the tags when your room number changes. 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, CPT Trips said:

IIRC

Heh heh ehe, for a minute there I had a cyberspace (before it was the web, and later Internet, capital "I") flashback to the days of Internet Relay Chat, and IIRC was a common IRC term.

Edited by SireDoime
words

We were in a balcony stateroom & NCL mailed us our luggage tags for our August Encore sailing.  I had purchased clear vinyl luggage tag holders anticipating that I would print them up, but the self-stick vinyl tags they mailed to us were much better and were what we used.  Can't wait to find the answer to your mystery!  Hope it's luggage tags.

• Like 1