Srockholder OBC, time to recieve notifiation

caymancouple

Been a stockholder for years.  Bought at $15... why did I not buy more?????  Any way in the past I have always applied for my OBC by sending an email.  This time I tried the Online form.  Been about 2 weeks now.  Not heard anything.  How long is it taking to receive a notification these days?  Thanks

Just do a dummy buy of a bev pkg or something.  A big box should appear on the screen announcing how much OBC you have to spend.  I applied for the benefit for Connie next month.  Never got an email, but lo and behold the OBC showed up when I inquired about an excursion.

7 hours ago, bloomcruisers said:

What is the stockholder benefit and is it something still available for new stock purchasers or is it some type of grandfathered program? Wondering if I should be checking stock prices.

You must own 100 shares of RCL, and download a shot of your brokerage statement or the actual stock certificate.  Then you get a certain amount of OBC based on the length of voyage.

We've had hit and miss experiences with the online form.  Some we've needed to re-submit and others have gone through just fine.  It seems to take about a week.   Some we got an email from a no-reply address saying it was added, one my TA got the email and some I've gotten not notice at all.  Just one more shoreside crazy issue.

12 hours ago, marieps said:

You must own 100 shares of RCL, and download a shot of your brokerage statement or the actual stock certificate.  Then you get a certain amount of OBC based on the length of voyage.

What is a Stock Certificate? Just joking! I do remember those from 20-30 years ago. And seriously, given that all of my transactions are digital, I do not have Certificates nor do I get a traditional brokerage statement. What do I need to send the Celebrity along with the form?

Thanks!

8 hours ago, GottaKnowWhen said:

What is a Stock Certificate? Just joking! I do remember those from 20-30 years ago. And seriously, given that all of my transactions are digital, I do not have Certificates nor do I get a traditional brokerage statement. What do I need to send the Celebrity along with the form?

Thanks!

They take a print out of the statement the brokerage posts on line.  I just print to PDF, electronically black out the acct # and attach to the electronic application.

6 hours ago, IslaSarah said:

How far in advance do you all send it in? This will be my first time claiming it, bought stock at the low point last March.

First off congrats on your cost basis!  They say three weeks, but you can do it anytime.