Unlimited Dining Packaged Gone?

coldflame

6 minutes ago, wayne_trisha said:

Missing from Harmony OTS on November 28, 2021.

Missing from Harmony in Feb'22 out of PC and Allure our of port everglades this december 😕 Not cool if this is an unannounced change.

Edited by coldflame

It was missing for the NYE Oasis 12/26 seven night from Miami, became available for a day, and now it's gone again.  Perhaps it's sold out and showed up for a minute after someone cancelled?  Maybe they are limiting them for social distancing reasons?

They stopped selling dinner plans for our last week cruise on Symphony about a month before sailing. Many thought it was because they were sold out.  Once on board they were offering the plans.  On the live review for Symphony this week it is pointed out they are pushing dining plans.

Had UDP on Freedom and it was well worth it to US.

I Was hoping to get it for wife and my parents for Anthem, since it is a 9 day with 5 days at sea so lunch would be open for IZUMI, CHOPS and Jamie's, and JR. (wish they had a Playmakers as the buffalo egg rolls and cookie are amazing)

And boom...it's back being offered on my Jan. 31 cruise on the Anthem. I grabbed it before it maybe disappears again.  Anyway $253 for 11 night cruise with 5 sea days. I'll keep checking to see if that price drops.

• Like 1