ANOTHER (just what you wanted) Mardi Gras LIVE 11/06-11/13

MeganGC1983

2 hours ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Why do people conduct work phone calls on shared shuttles? The last lady we picked up and squeezed on here, immediately sat down and dialed a work call. It’s 8pm on a Friday and the whole shuttle is hearing her talk about real estate properties for 10 minutes. Are we supposed to be quiet? Listen in? (Eye roll)

I would have started a rousing rendition of Sweet Caroline!!! 😂😂😂😂

• Haha 5

13 minutes ago, GTO-Girl said:

I would have started a rousing rendition of Sweet Caroline!!! 😂😂😂😂

I thought she was on our sailing. Didn’t wanna be rude at the beginning of the week. I think she said she’s getting on the Elation. I’m not sure. Mostly just heard her loud phone convos and her singing to the radio. 😐🙄

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

I thought she was on our sailing. Didn’t wanna be rude at the beginning of the week. I think she said she’s getting on the Elation. I’m not sure. Mostly just heard her loud phone convos and her singing to the radio. 😐🙄

Good point. Best not to make an enemy who turns out to be your neighbor.

• Like 3

Stopped a saw the fountain at the 4 Points and noticed there’s a $4 Bloody Mary special for breakfast over there. We may check that out in the am. We need to run to Alvin’s World and grab extra flip flops before boarding. Then we were back at the Courtyard. 

DCD4773F-B4E9-409E-9972-49D4F001AFD6.jpeg

0A65CFD9-2F6E-4C22-ACB1-16D5797BA03E.jpeg

A76DD74B-6E7E-4F3E-8CC6-6A3463AB9A30.jpeg

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

That’s where you say  “I’m on Mardi Gras. Isn’t elation one of our life boats?”

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Haha 10

More room pictures… I’m currently drinking Prosecco and switching out luggage tags, calling kids, and getting ready to CRUISE tomorrow. On this day, on that social media site, one year ago, I posted about being ready to cruise again. Little did any of us know, it would take SO LONG. But TOMORROW… I finally get to return to cruising!!  

8DE17EF5-AD09-49A0-B4D8-7CE00E29AD9D.jpeg

BE5041D2-B50A-4A95-886C-03CB461CB06C.jpeg

C4942D12-F24E-4350-B67D-1FC7606A33AB.jpeg

6438604E-ACB9-438E-8D49-FD53DC4AFFA3.png

• Like 7
  • Haha 2

I am going to put the over/under for the number of margaritas consumed by Megan this week on Cheers @ 35.  That's 1/3 of her possible maximum daily allotment, but as the great Saint Greg can attest, there's going to be peaks and valleys hitting that magical 15 per day.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, SNJCruisers said:

I am going to put the over/under for the number of margaritas consumed by Megan this week on Cheers @ 35.  That's 1/3 of her possible maximum daily allotment, but as the great Saint Greg can attest, there's going to be peaks and valleys hitting that magical 15 per day.

Challenge accepted!

• Like 2