ANOTHER (just what you wanted) Mardi Gras LIVE 11/06-11/13

MeganGC1983

6 minutes ago, Hogladyrider said:

@MeganGC1983....you are doing a hell of a job on this review.......question for you.....are you finding enough time to also enjoy yourself on the cruise or is the live review all consuming.

Keep on enjoying!

Thank you! Yes, it’s fun. I learned on our Planet Hollywood trip that I also Live reviewed on the Cancun page that it’s a lot but it is fun. And DH doesn’t mind it. He actually has come to CC this time to read this. He reminds me of your questions and brings up different stuff. I’ve mentioned many of you in “real life” so that was odd yet interesting, I guess. 😆

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Found a fun times at Pig and Anchor! Super illusive! Gonna listen to the Backyard Band shortly. 

They had them at Della Rosa when I was there. I would think guest services and Java blue as well but I was at Della Rosa every morning.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Thank you! Yes, it’s fun. I learned on our Planet Hollywood trip that I also Live reviewed on the Cancun page that it’s a lot but it is fun. And DH doesn’t mind it. He actually has come to CC this time to read this. He reminds me of your questions and brings up different stuff. I’ve mentioned many of you in “real life” so that was odd yet interesting, I guess. 😆

He must’ve been in heaven at the PH with the Dos Equis. PH- You can have any beer you want as long as it’s Dos Equis.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

He must’ve been in heaven at the PH with the Dos Equis. PH- You can have any beer you want as long as it’s Dos Equis.

Exactly. Usually he’s a Bud guy. And normally he doesn’t drink much beer on the cruise. Usually crown or whiskey or margaritas even. Im not sure what’s going on. Perhaps he’s still in Covid cruise shut down shock. CCSDS is real. Just wait on the lawyers and commercials. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1