Suite Boarding Lounges And Times

barko98

You get your time when you do the on line check in , Although suite passengers can pretty much board when they please. While the ships are not sailing full, it is being reported that boarding is going very quickly and there’s probably no time for hanging around a lounge

Edited by cruisestitch
  • Thanks 1

What is your embarkation port?

Last month we boarded the Millennium in Seattle.  We were e-mailed our boarding time and it was also on the X app.  There was no designated lounge.  Folks were so staggered with boarding times that we just walked through the process and boarded.  There did not seem to be a rush of folks gathering to board ASAP.  Watched our muster drill in the hotel before boarding so reported to our  muster station and had our names checked off the muster drill list.  Headed to our suite to pick up our sea pass cards.  Then on to Luminae for lunch.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, cruisestitch said:

You get your time when you do the on line check in , Although suite passengers can pretty much board when they please. While the ships are not sailing full, it is being reported that boarding is going very quickly and there’s probably no time for hanging around a lounge

Do you know if Zenith passengers can board with Suite passengers ie

anytime?

On the Equinox in a suite in August from FLL. We had an assigned 12:30 boarding time but arrived at terminal at 11:15 and were taken directly to VIP lounge upstairs and we were in our cabin at 11:35 and in Luminae for lunch at noon.

58 minutes ago, cruising teacher said:

Do you know if Zenith passengers can board with Suite passengers ie

anytime?

We are Zenith level of the CC club but were also in a suite for our Millennium September B2B cruises.  Since the MDR lunch for Concierge class staterooms was offered on those cruises I am guessing that Zeniths not in suites could have boarded in time attend that Concierge Class lunch.  Zeniths, no matter what type of stateroom they booked, are invited to that embarkation day lunch

9 minutes ago, Northern Aurora said:

We are Zenith level of the CC club but were also in a suite for our Millennium September B2B cruises.  Since the MDR lunch for Concierge class staterooms was offered on those cruises I am guessing that Zeniths not in suites could have boarded in time attend that Concierge Class lunch.  Zeniths, no matter what type of stateroom they booked, are invited to that embarkation day lunch

I believe the Concierge class lunch currently is not being held on embarkation day.

23 minutes ago, DCPIV said:

I believe the Concierge class lunch currently is not being held on embarkation day.

That may vary by ship/cruise. It was offered on embarkation day on Millennium when I sailed in late August (a pleasant surprise).

6 minutes ago, zaxanon6 said:

That may vary by ship/cruise. It was offered on embarkation day on Millennium when I sailed in late August (a pleasant surprise).

Good to know! I'm glad to hear it! 

7 hours ago, DCPIV said:

On the Equinox in August from FLL there was no Concierge Class embarkation lunch because of the staggered pre set boarding times for all but suite passengers.  Since that may have changed.

8 hours ago, DCPIV said:

As noted above, Millennium did offered the concierge class lunch on boarding day, and also Zeniths boarded with suite passengers while she was in Alaska. Things may have changed again since.

Edited by cruisestitch