Penthouse Cabin on Riviera

espmass

So excited already to be trying Oceania for the first time in February.  Now we were able to upgrade from a Concierge cabin to a Penthouse cabin (PH1).  Although we have cruised plenty on other lines, we have never had a full sized suite before.  I'm hoping all of you experienced Oceania cruisers will tell me all the wonderful things about those cabins to keep me excited for the next 3 months!!  Thanks.

33 minutes ago, espmass said:

So excited already to be trying Oceania for the first time in February.  Now we were able to upgrade from a Concierge cabin to a Penthouse cabin (PH1).  Although we have cruised plenty on other lines, we have never had a full sized suite before.  I'm hoping all of you experienced Oceania cruisers will tell me all the wonderful things about those cabins to keep me excited for the next 3 months!!  Thanks.

Great that you are giving O a try and I am sure you will enjoy the PH. One caution: Many PH 1 cabins are under the pool deck where you can expect some noise above you. If possible try to reserve one that is beneath other cabins or an indoor venue.

• Like 1

You can read what is on offer for the PH  cabins

https://www.oceaniacruises.com/ships/riviera/suites-staterooms/penthouse-suite/

You can dine in from the Specialties  & served course by course from the butler

You get to book your specialty reservations 75 days out  so be sure to do that to get the dates times you like 

Enjoy

3 hours ago, LHT28 said:

You get to book your specialty reservations 75 days out  so be sure to do that to get the dates times you like.

Is that 75 (or 60 for non suites) days from embarkation date?  Or from the requested night of the meal date requested?  ie if on the 10th day of the cruise, do you add 10 days to the 60/75 respectively?

2 hours ago, Jockocruiser said:

Is that 75 (or 60 for non suites) days from embarkation date?  Or from the requested night of the meal date requested?  ie if on the 10th day of the cruise, do you add 10 days to the 60/75 respectively?

Top suites are 90 days out

PH 75 days

Concierge 60 days

the lower cabins are 45 days out

As GrammieK said  book them at the day the reservations open for your category

Enjoy

• Like 1

3 hours ago, cornflakeX said:

Did you get one of the aft ones with the large balconies?

I was under the impression that only the second coming of Jesus could book one of those suites. Or at least you need to know the right person.

7 minutes ago, mexicobob said:

I was under the impression that only the second coming of Jesus could book one of those suites. Or at least you need to know the right person.

Certainly a battle of Travel Agents. I ‘ve heard both interesting and amusing ( from a nonparticipating view) stories about those endeavors.

8 hours ago, mexicobob said:

Not really.  Just need to book way in advance.  We do love them.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...