New look for NCL website!

nhtravels

5 minutes ago, deliver42 said:

The  old one was pretty straight forward. Easy to find cabin, easy to look at other decks, etc. Why they changes s beyond me, but I guess someone had to show they earned their pay.

Hopefully they will pay someone to fix the fixes.  They took away the option to compare multiple cruises with the last upgrade.  So now I do mock bookings to compare - I wouldn't think that is easy on their system - but what do I know (retired database developer...)

i dont know if anyone noticed this, but on the dates i have booked next years cruises, if i put in 2 passengers, it gives me the correct sailing dates. if i try and check my bookings for 3 passengers, they all come up sailing one day earlier, and arriving one day earlier.

bless ncl, their so called deals are really b.s. and they dont know enough to leave well enough alone

14 hours ago, complawyer said:

i dont know if anyone noticed this, but on the dates i have booked next years cruises, if i put in 2 passengers, it gives me the correct sailing dates. if i try and check my bookings for 3 passengers, they all come up sailing one day earlier, and arriving one day earlier.

bless ncl, their so called deals are really b.s. and they dont know enough to leave well enough alone

Good news! NCL's wonderful IT team fixed things for those who are traveling in groups of 2. Now on a mock booking, the date for our departure is the same as if we had 3 passengers. Still wrong by one day but consistent. I wonder - my current booking is on the Bliss for April 30 - May 7, 2022. If I book using their "updated" website, I get to leave on the 29th.

Is there a way to combine the two so I get 8 days instead of 7? I only ask because on my Encore sailing on September 4, 2021 there was a period where the itinerary showed there was NO Tuesday. When I called NCL the knowledgeable agent said that if it wasn't on the itinerary, it would not happen. Thankfully, they found Tuesday buy the time we embarked.

So glad that the IT folks who do the website aren't involved in the ship's navigation system. 🤪

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Wow. When I first read this thread, I thought "it can't be that bad". I just did a mock booking to see how one of my cruises would price out with the new deal, and it is bad! It looks nice, but I really think it is lousy that you can not easily see the deck plans for other decks when you are choosing a stateroom. I like to look at what is on the decks above and below the room I am considering. Now, I will have to have another device set up to see deck plans. Or, have to keep another tab open and go back and forth to see deck plans. Also, the part of the deck plan that shows the available staterooms is not color coded to make it easy to see which rooms are in the different cabin categories. I hope this will be changed soon. 

It was frustrating, but I was able to find out that the cruise I was looking at has not priced out any cheaper with the new sale. I won't have to take the time to rebook anything at this time. 

I did not notice if any dates were wrong, but that is ridiculous if they are still wrong. Not very professional.