Windjammer theme nights?

jonj

I know the WJ has themed nights for dinner. Do they vary by ship or class of ship? 

Anyone have any idea what they are for the Quantum class ships? Will be on Odyssey and since I don't think the WJ has opened yet for dinner not sure what they may be. Just curious and in no way will take it as Gospel. 🙂

I also noticed on some ships there a whole different section at the very back which sometimes is open and sometimes not. 

Any idea if these areas are normally open for all three meals or only dinner? 

Edited by jonj

13 minutes ago, jonj said:

LOL, thanks, I am sure I will, just like to know possibilities. while waiting for my cruise date to get here. 

I have made it a habit to do a walk through when they first open up for dinner as we normally have a MDR second sitting or a specialty restaurant meal but windjammer can cancel both. Radiance windjammer ,this little pigie went to market 🤣20191203_191109.thumb.jpg.4bdf8c099acbac08353f71f325463bc5.jpg

• Haha 1

I know it won't help this far in advance but once on the ship you can check the video boards by the elevators and they will tell you what the theme will be for that particular night. You might be able to look at the app for a current sailing and see if it shows up there.

• Like 1

The theme nights are very limited. My 10/31 sailing on Allure was the first to have WJ open for dinner. They did Spain, England and India night....they might have done more but those are the ones I looked at. Selection is very limited. They might just have one island dedicated to whatever theme, as only about 1/3 of the WJ was being used during my sailing.

Did 4 b2b on Mariner and WJ was open for dinner on all sailings.

I brought home the compass for the last 5 night. Themes were: American, Italian, Tex Mex, Chinese, and Caribbean. On the previous 5 night there was Indian and we went up for dinner, yum

Serenade had a theme in WJ for dinner on our b2b a couple of weeks ago. It was like many of the mom and pop restaurants here in Florida. Open for breakfast and lunch, but closed for dinner. I felt at home. Made for dinner in the MDR with packed  tables even at 8pm. So much for social distancing...

Edited by coaster